chapter 14

Y/n POV

"Hi..." The guy said "Hello..." I said and he smiled but then frowned. "Are you alright? My girlfriend is  a fan of Fifth Harmony and Camila, so that's how I recognized you...Oh i'm Alex by the way!" 

"I'm Y/n, but you probably already knew that." I said and then a blonde girl walked up to us. Once she saw me her eyes widened "You're Y-Y/n!" She said and I smiled and nodded. "This is my girlfriend Alissa!" Alex said.

"Hi Alissa nice to meet you!" I said and pulled her into a hug. "Do you want to go to a cafe with us and just chill?" Alex said and I nodded. We went to a little cafe and sat down.

All of a sudden Alissa frowned "Are you alright?" She said and I looked confused "Not to be rude but why are you asking that?" I asked and Alissa sighed "You haven't seen it have you..." She said and I just looked even more confused. 

She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture. And what I saw broke my heart into a million pieces. Camila and Lauren were making out with 2 girls. Tears filled my eyes and I wanted to slip into my head space but I didn't want people to know i'm a little. Well sort of...

I felt them pull me into a hug and I cried. "I have to go but can I get your numbers?" I said and they nodded before giving me their numbers. I smiled and left heading to the bus.