chapter 5

Y/n POV

Lauren and I were walking around the mall and I had to use the restroom. "Lauren I have to use the bathroom." I said and she looked at me. "Go ahead!" She said and I looked at her confused then it clicked.

"I'm not using my diaper!" I said and she went to little bench before sitting down. She then pulled me onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around me and pushed on my bladder. 

The pressure built up and I couldn't take it anymore. I wet my diaper. I started crying and Lauren quickly picked me up and took my to the restroom before changing me. 

We started walking around the mall again until we found the other girls. I was still softly crying. We saw the other girls and they walked over to us. "Why is she crying?" Camila asked concerned. 

"She wet her diaper!" Lauren said. Camila then smiled and said "Good job Y/n! I know how hard it must of been for you to do that." Camila said happily. I nodded and she hugged me.

I saw the other 3 girls smiling. I turned and saw a ice cream shop. And everyone knows how much I love ice cream. I ran over to the shop without the other girls and they called after me but I ignored them. 

I then frowned when I remembered that Lauren had my money. She has it for "Safe keeping". I turned and Camila and Lauren raised their eyebrows. 

"Y/n you can not just run off like that!" Camila said and I shook my head "I can do what I want, I am a grown women!" I said as I stomped my foot. Camila came over to me and whispered in my ear "Do not show attitude in here Y/n!" 

I rolled my eyes and walked out the shop. I heard feet running and the next thing I know is that Camila and Lauren were holding my hands. I tried to take my hands from them but they had a good grip. 

Someone walked up to the girls and asked for a picture. I took the chance and walked off.

////////////

I have walked around the store for at least 10 minutes. I was walking when I bumped into someone. Normani. She grabbed my hand. "You are in so much trouble with Lauren and Camila..." She said and then it dawned on me.

They are probably really mad. We were walking when the other girls came into view. I started to walk slower but Normani just picked me up. She walked up to the girls and set me down in front of Camila and Lauren.

"You are in so much trouble for running off...Again!" Lauren said and Camila picked me up. She walked out the mall and it was a quiet drive back to the house.