chapter 15

Y/n POV

I finally arrived at the bus. I walked in and saw all the girls on their phones. When they saw me they smiled but I glared at them. 

I walked and got my suitcase before gathering all my stuff. More tears filled my eyes...Why would they do that? That's why they have so many hickeys...That's why they have been so distant...That's why they always smell like sex...I gathered the last of my stuff before leaving the bus.

I heard feet running after me. "Y/n! Where are you going!?" I turned and saw Dinah and the rest of the girls. They all had wide eyes. "I'm leaving! And you 2, I never want to see again! I can't believe you would cheat on me! I trusted you!" I said.

Normani, Ally, and Dinah looked guilty. I was confused but then it clicked. "You  knew didn't you?" I said as even more tears filled my eyes. They slowly nodded. 

I shook my head. "P-please don't leave! W-we love you!" Camila said with tears in her eyes and I scoffed "If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me! If you loved me you would have stayed with me instead of going out and hooking up with random girls! So no, you don't love me!"  I said and turned around.

I started walking away ignoring the girls pleads for me to come back. 

////////////

I have been walking for a while and I finally arrived at the little cafe. I took my phone out and called Alissa.

"Hello?" She said "Hi Alissa it's Y/n...I was wondering if I could stay with you and Alex for a while?" I asked "Sure! Were are you at so I can pick you up?" She said and I told her I am at the little cafe. 

She then said she will be here in 5 minutes and then hung up. I thought the girls would never cheat on me but-I was cut out of my thought by the cafe door being opened. I looked and saw the girls looking around...Probably looking for me...Seriously! 

They saw me and was heading my way and then Alex and Alissa came in. They saw they girls and they shook their heads before walking over to me. I gave them a hug and then we left.

I looked back and saw the girls with tears in their eyes. I shook my head and got in the car. 

I'm going to leave for a while...And maybe I will come back...But not yet.

-----------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES! :) You people are amazing and I hope you liked this book.

                          -Kiara