chapter 11

Y/n POV

I started to stir awake and noticed that I wasn't in the car anymore but in a bunk. I slowly got up and that's when I noticed I was on the girls tour bus. I groaned. "GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled and I heard someone sigh.

I walked until I found the girls. I glared at Camila and Lauren "Um didn't I say I wanted to stay at the house?" I said and Lauren came over and picked me up. She got out a diaper and a T-shirt before changing me. 

She then grabbed some leggings and a flannel for me to wrap around my waist, so no one will see my diaper outline. I stood up and I was about to get a glass of water but a sippy cup was put in my hand. 

I started drinking and I sat sat down by Camila. She smiled and I laid my head on her shoulder. I have to admit that them babying isn't that bad...It makes me have less stress. Maybe I should just let them baby me? 

It would make them happy. I smiled at the thought of making my girlfriends happy. I heard of something called ageplay...Is that what the girls doing? Do they want me to be their baby? I got up and looked for something.

I grabbed the pink pacifier and put it in my mouth. I sucked on it softly. I went back over to Camila and she saw me she smiled and her smile got wider when she saw the pacifier. 

////////////

It's in the middle of the night and all the girls are asleep. I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake up the girls. I went a grabbed a bottle. 

I filled it with milk

I filled it with milk. I slowly brought it to my mouth and I drank softly. I laid down and kept drinking. I heard somebody get up but I didn't care. "Y/n!?" I looked and saw Lauren. I did a small wave. 

She smiled and picked me up. I handed her the bottle and she looked confused. "Do you want me to hold it while you drink?" She asked and I nodded. She smiled and sat down before bringing the tip of the bottle to my mouth.

I opened my moth and started drinking. After a few minutes she pulled the bottle away and I let out a small whine. "I want to try something with you if that is okay?" She said and I hesitantly nodded. She took off her shirt and I looked at her confused.

It then clicked. I looked at her "Go on." She said and I latched on. I started suckling and at first nothing happened but after a second I felt the milk in my mouth. She smiled. 

I heard someone else get up and I saw a sleepy Camila come out of her bunk. When she saw us she smiled widely. 

She sat down next to Lauren. I was done so I unlatched and put my pacifier back in my mouth. "I love you Mami and Mama..." I said and they snapped their heads towards me. Camila then said "We love you too!" 

I then fell into a deep sleep.