chapter 6

Y/n POV

We pulled up to the house and Camila grabbed me and took me into the house. She then pulled down my diaper and landed a hard smack to my ass. I whimpered from the pain. She did it 19 more times before stopping. 

She carefully pulled my diaper back up and she hugged me. "I'm sorry baby but you need to learn not to run off!" She said and I sniffled. "I'm s-sorry!" I said and she shh'ed me. She rocked me back and forth until I fell asleep.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I started to wake up. I turned and hit something hard. I opened my eyes and saw a railing on the bed. I huffed. I'm not a baby! I was about to climb over it when the door opened, Camila, and when she saw what I was doing she frowned.

"Y/n! It is dangerous to climb over this! You could hurt yourself! If you want out just call me or Lauren!" She said and I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes." I heard and I jumped. I turned and saw Lauren. 

When the fuck did she come in here!? I sighed and lifted my arms. Camila smiled and picked me up. "Did you wet your diaper baby?" Lauren said and I turned red. "N-no..." I said and she raised her eyebrows.

She looked at Camila and Camila felt my bottom and sighed. She then looked at Lauren and nodded her head. Are they doing some secret communication shit? Dufuq!? 

Lauren grabbed me and laid my on a changing table...When did they get a changing table? She took my diaper off and changed me. She then got me an outfit and put it on me.

 She then got me an outfit and put it on me

Lauren picked me up and took me downstairs. She then sat me on a chair and handed me the sippy cup. I slowly brought it to my mouth and drank the milk. Camila and Lauren smiled at me. Dufuq they looking at!?

Lauren sat down with a bowl of cereal. She held the spoon to my mouth and I just looked at her. She raised her eyebrows at me and I sighed and I opened my mouth. "Good job Y/n!" She said and I had a small smile.

The other girls came downstairs and Dinah was carrying and upset Ally. I noticed that Ally was wearing a diaper to. She sat Ally down next to me and set a sippy cup in front of her. Ally looked at it and then threw it at a wall. 

"Oh shit!" I said loudly and Camila and Lauren snapped their heads towards. "Y/n..." Camila said in a warning tone "I can say whatever the hell I want to say i'm a grown adult!" I said to them. I looked back towards Ally. 

Normani put the sippy cup back on the table in front of Ally. Ally looked at it, then at us, then picked it up and threw it again. "Oh. Shit." I said and next thing I know was that I was over Camila's knee's and I felt a hard smack to my bottom. 

She did it 9 more times before stopping. She sat me on her lap and I leaned my head on her shoulder. I sniffled. I looked towards Ally and saw that she was in the corner. Shit.