chapter 2

Y/n POV

I started to stir awake. I turned and fell off the bed. I whimpered in pain. I heard feet running up the stairs and the bedroom door and I saw my girlfriends concerned faces.

"Did you fall of the bed?" Lauren said as she picked me up. I shyly nodded. "It's okay Y/n, I guess we are going to have to put something around the bed so you won't fall!" Camila said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wha-" I started but was cut off by Camila saying "Let's get you dressed!" Lauren sat me on her lap and Camila started taking my shorts off. "What are you doing? I can get dressed myself!" I said but Camila shook her head.

I just huffed and let her change me. After she was done Lauren picked me up and carried me downstairs. "I can walk!" I said but Lauren just ignored me.

She set me on the chair and Camila handed me a plate up cut up waffles. "Uh...Why is my food cut up." I asked and Lauren said "We don't want you to choke on your food." I nodded and ate my food.

After I ate my food I was thirsty. I was about to get up when a sippy cup was placed in front of me.

Bish. I looked at the cup for a minute before looking at the girls. "I'm not drinking out of that." I said and they looked at me with raised eyebrows. "If your thirsty you will drink out of it!" Camila said and I crossed my arms. 

"No I won't!"