chapter 4

Y/n POV

I woke up and sat up and that's when I noticed something. I'm wearing a diaper. "Camila! Lauren!" I yelled and they came n the room smiling. "Yes babe?" Lauren said and I glared at her. 

"Why the fuck am I wearing a diaper?" I asked and Camila laughed lightly. "It's so you don't wet yourself Y/n." She said and I shook my head in disbelief. "I won't wet myself! I'm not 2!" I said and they shook their heads.

"It's for the best Y/n, now don't argue with us!" Lauren said and she picked me up and then laid me down. 

She pulled my diaper down and said "Well looks like you did wet your diaper!" I widened my eyes and tears filled my eyes. Lauren put a new diaper on me and she sat me on her lap.

"It's okay baby! There is nothing to be ashamed of. That's why we wanted you to wear a diaper, okay?" Camila said a she took me from Lauren and set me on her hip. I nodded. "Do I have to wear the diaper when i'm awake too?" I asked and they nodded.

"We don't want you to have any accidents." Camila said and I sighed.

She then took me downstairs and handed me my sippy cup. I drank it and looked around and saw Ally. She was on Dinah's back while Dinah was chasing Normani. I giggled. Lauren tickled my stomach and I giggled again. 

They smiled and Lauren called Dinah. "Can you go grab Y/n some clothes?" She asked and Dinah nodded. Why didn't she question why i'm only in a shirt and diaper, and that i'm drinking out of a sippy cup? Hmmm. 

Dinah came back with some clothes. Camila took me to the living room before putting the clothes on me.

 Camila took me to the living room before putting the clothes on me

"You're so cute!" She said before putting a bow in my hair.

I smiled. She then kissed my forehead and picked me up. I wish her and Lauren would stop treating me like a baby. I'm not a baby!

"What are you thinking about babe?" Lauren asked and I shrugged.