xviii.

Reyna stretched, a little-overdramatically, she'll admit, and walked down the small hallway to the equally-small kitchen she had. She was really craving hot cocoa, as per her usual around this time of year.

She passed by the door, but stopped before entering the kitchen. Slipped underneath the doorframe was a small slip of paper. Reyna picked it up. There was a web address written on it, and at the bottom, the note was addressed to her.

Reyna decided to get her chocolate first. Placing the sticky note down on the counter, she heated up water in the complimentary coffee pots the dorm gave the students. She felt like it was a wise use of college tuition. Stirring in the chocolate powder, Reyna glanced once more at the paper. She took out her phone and typed the address into Google. It popped up with a Spotify playlist, titled: "from thalia grace."

Confused, Reyna looked over the songs.

'Hey You' by Pink Floyd

'Would You Please' by Rachael Yamagata and Malcolm Burn

'Be My Girlfriend' by Sam Concepcion

'If You Don't Feel That Way' by Steve Tannen

'That's Okay' by The Hush Sound

'I'll Be Alright' by Passion Pit

'I Just Wanted You to Know' by Nick Santino

'How I Think of You' by Malakoff Kowalski

At first, it seemed like a random group of songs and just a coincidence, until Reyna read back over the song titles. She almost dropped her mug of cocoa. Reyna squeaked.

"What is my answer?" She asked herself. "Well, it's a yes, obviously."

She drained her mug and picked up her laptop from its perch on her nightstand.

Reyna smirked smugly, knowing exactly what to do.