xx.

Thalia was at Apollo's before Reyna even got there for her shift. The very moment the girls saw each other, it was all clandestine kisses and blushing glances. Oh, those two thought they were being subtle, but it was clear to everyone for miles that they were together. Thalia was still sitting up by the bar, cheeks in her hands, staring at Reyna. The poor barista messed up on so many orders because she was flustered at Thalia's openly-adoring eyes, Leo told Reyna to take her break already.

The girls were up at the bar together, chatting with Leo, playing with each other's hair and hands and playing footsie under the table. Suddenly, Nico appeared to the left of them with a, "Be more obvious, would you?" He was blushing and smiling and holding onto the wrist of Will.

Will said hello, giving the girls a smile that could rival the sun. He was looking at Nico like he held the world. When Will wasn't looking, Reyna kicked Nico under the table and waggled her eyebrows at him. She mouthed, "Way to go, Death Boy."

Leo leaned against the sink, looking at the four of them. He sighed, exasperated, amused, and happy for his friends. "My hair is straighter than all of you."

No one denied it.