chapter 2

Yoongi pov

I was walking home, when I saw a boy laying down on the white dirt that covered the ground.

For some reason the boy intrigued me.

So, I walk over and nealed down right above he's head.

"Boop" I said as I poke the tip of his nose. I didn't know what I was thinking.

"What are you doing down there?" I said. I wasn't dumb I could tell he was hurt. But to be honest I didn't know what else to say.

He just stared at me intensely. Probably wanting me to leave him alone.

But the more I looked at him the more curious and intrigued I was.

He looked so familiar. Probably because he's wearing my school uniform.

I decided to stand up and lay down next to him. 

(Jungkook pov)

I stared at him as he walks to my side and suddenly lays down next to me. All I thought was what a weirdo.

"You hear that" he says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Exactly, at this moment its non existing" he says.

I didnt know what he was saying, I had a feeling he didnt either and was saying shit to weird me out.

"time?" He says while point to his wrist.

"Who knows" I say bluntly. I was getting annoyed, who was this guy.

I hear him get up and dust his pants off. I close my eyes thinking he was leaving.

But then I felt warm hands cup my face.

"It's colded" he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me up just barely.

I was indecisive as to why he pulled me up.

Maybe he'll kill me I thought.

I look down at the guy who stood in front of me. I try to hold in my laugher.

As if someone so small could hurt me.

I look around no one else was around, why was he out here.

"You should go home" he looks at me with wide eyes. I didn't know what to say but there was no need to because before I knew it, he was gone.