Chapter 20

Yoongi pov

Hearing Jungkook munching on the apple, I couldn't help a small smile appear. I signed relieved that he was okay.

After slowly finishing the apple, he gets up to walk to the kitchen chucking the apple core out. He made his way back to me however now I see him stand right in front of me looking right at me with soft eyes...

 My eyes follow his mouth as he murmurs.

"What was that?" I signed.

"Thank You...", he says looking down at his feet, my eyes widened at his facial expression and I chuckled.

Suddenly I'm hit with his fisted. 

"really?!?" I say looking up holding my shoulder, I guess it's pay back I thought. 

"..." he didn't need to say anything because his pouty expression said everything I needed to see, I smiled.

" Why are you so shy all of a sudden? this isn't like you" I express now grinning. He pouts again... he was embarrassed I guessed.

"Jungkookie, I didn't hear you the first time" I say teasing him.  He looks away and roll his eyes .

"Thank you! for snapping me out of it!" He shouts.

I stared at him shock, I didn't think he'll take me seriously, even so he's so handsome, just like that first day when I couldn't take  my eyes off him...

With out thinking I open my mouth "you know Jungkook...even though we know nothing about each other, I want to be closer to you everyday..."

Suddenly, I feel his hand without effort pull my head into his chest and pads me on the head. This time I didn't fight him.. it just felt right as a tear fell from my face, was I more worried than I thought? or am I angry?

But..

It didn't matter because in that moment we found contentment in one another. Something that had never happened.

[moments later]

Third person

Jungkook and yoongi sat in silence, the tension in the air clouded the room. Both had unfinish things to say but neither had the guts. Apart from today they had always be separate, both in their own worlds. 

"ahh" Jungkook groaned, running his hands through his hair. " I can't stand this, why you?". He ask himself as if they haven't hug and cried together an hour ago.

"... why me? you ask, was I a fun game for you" Yoongi says out of nowhere.

"...Yoong-"

"I'm not done! I don't know what you're going through and I wish I didn't care, after all you toyed with my while with my sister... I thought I didn't care..But...", Yoongi looks him straights in the eyes.

" This doesn't change anything.. I hate you!"   

Jungkook's eyes widen, as Yoongi try's too leave but before he could grab him he trips and falls...

As Yoongi slowly feels himself falls along with Jungkook he shuts his eyes and when he opens them up next, he is meet him Jungkook inches away from his face.

"Jungko-"

"I don't care if you hate him because I like you more than you think.. even more now" Jungkook whispers in Yoongi hear. Yoongi thinks quietly that this was the last thing he wanted but he felt in a way he couldn't stop it.

Surprisingly, Yoongi grabs the nap of Jungkook's neck to bring him closer than he already was.

"Then show me." And with those words jungkook body tense up. He smirked "make me." Yoongi turns away from embarrassment however, Jungkook grabs his chin so he couldn't look away. The red cheeks told jungkook everything he needed as he kissed yoongi.

As their lips move together, Jungkook hands runs up Yoongi body and underneath his shirt, Yoongi body tense from Jungkook touch as well as their lower bodies rubbing together creating friction between their d*cks. Yoongi shivers as the kiss becomes more heated and his breathing quickens. Jungkook press himself up and takes of his shirt with one hand, as Yoongi looks at him with lustful eyes...

"I've been waiting for this."

-------

In a way Yoongi knew Jungkook wasn't ready to talk and he was okay with that, because somewhere along the way, Yoongi always knew that this would happen. That He would give his body to him like every other girl, he wasn't special and it made him feel even more empty, but there was nothing he could do because as much as he hated it the most, he wanted it more than ever. 

On the other hand, Jungkook look as him with soft and pitiful eyes... Yoongi, oh you're the prettiest... I don't think I let let you go now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting of hot and heavy, am I right? I thought you guys deserve it because it's been sooooooo long. If you want some more of that juicy stuff lmk, I'm so down to write it... it's moving fast tho, my bad hoes. love ya.