Chapter 14

Jungkook pov

Jimin was staying over another night, I had realise that he was the only guy that Yoongi spoke to at school.

It piss me off to be honest, and by now it had gotten around that they were seen being really close. I knew Jimin was known of being a bit touching but this got on my nerves.

Even Sana had notice this vibe, this tension and the way Jimin looked at Yoongi. I had been keeping an eye on them and today I was staying over too.

I was going to find out what was going on one way or another.

...

The end of the day came around fast. Sana, Yoongi, Jimin and I were all inside the house by now doing our own things.

It was late so Sana & I were decide to watch a movie while Jimin and Yoongi were up in Yoongi's room.

Me and Sana decide to watch horror, she seemed to be fond of these movies.

...

Half way through the movie I felt Sana's head hit my shoulder indicating she fell asleep. As I slightly move my head to look at her, my eyes soften.

She always had looked peaceful when she sleep...  Sana was kind, and I had developed feelings for her.

I just didn't know if it was meant to be like this. I had lend a lot of girls on in my time but she was, I'm not going to say different but she was my bestfriend, she like a sister. I feel bad if I say I'm faking it but there's truth to it.

As I stare at her and feel guilty I decide to push my thoughts back.

I slowly get up and lift Sana up bridal style taking her up stairs and into her room. 

I tuck her in gently as I stare at her features. I lightly touch her cheek and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight Sana" I say as I walk out and close the door quietly. A smile appears on my face as I walk down the hall but it to quickly disappears.

______________________________________________________________________

Did you guys see that top and bottom was written on the shirts in the photo, I thought it was hilarious. Is it just me?