Chapter 17

Jungkook POV

"I love you" she says with her sweet smile the melts my heart.

"I love you too" I say holding her tightly in my arms as we cuddle in bed.

I close my eyes then open them again to make sure this was real before falling asleep. Looking down I pat her head making her look up. I stare her right in the eyes making me smile.

"I miss you Ji woo" I say softly.

 Suddenly I could feel that something wasn't right as everything darkened.

"HAHA you miss me then com..e  w.it..h  m.e  I...f  yo.u  lo.v..e  m..e"  her voice changed raspy and deep. My eyes widening in fear as I see her eyes turn white and the smell of a rotting corpse  filled my nose, death was all the came to mind.

"I'm wait.ing , d.ont  y..ou  w.a..nt  t.o  se..e  you..r  mu..m, don't you want to see me"  I cover my ears with my hands and shut my eyes closing them as tight as I could.

"He'll just hurt you like everyone else...if you come with me I promise you wont be alone, I'm the only one who loves you, I'm the only one who can love you, cant to see that"

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" I screamed over and over again. Her words were like poison she knew exactly what to say.

"Die for my Jungkook!"  was the last thing I heard before silence. The silence made me eat away at my thoughts. I open my eyes, looking around, she was gone?

I was suddenly now in a white room nothing to see or hear, I was alone

Only seeing my bloody red stained hands which made my eyes widened when I release what it was, making me break, tears start to fall and I was lost.

"NOOO.O... COME. BA.CK JI WO..O  I  D.O  LO.VE  Y.OU." breaking down in tears sobbing, I can't be alone, I'm begging.

"Please don't leave me, You can't, you can't be like everyone else...." 

. . .

"AHH" My eyes pop open making my sit up in my bed.

I place my head in my hands covering my face. I sign in relief it was just a dream. I could still feel every tear that fell, It was just a dream so stop crying Jungkook, I told myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets Pray for Jungkook.

 I hope you enjoy and sorry for the late update, Please forgive me. I hope this chapter wasn't too bad.