chapter 6

Jungkook POV

We got to thier house. . .This was weirding me out, surely he knows what My intentions were. I couldn't have sex with her while he's here.

Its weird I've had sex where there was all there family home but I cant when its him. It her older bother. Fuck I keeped on over thinking it, right?

He opens the door and walks in, I hesitate before walking in.

He bows and waves his hand showing us to come in, knowing he was mocking us.

Sana straights away grabs my sleeve and drags me to what was the living room, we sit on the lounge. Yoongi on the other hand walks up stair not caring what we do. "Bang" I hear as his door shuts.

Sana get ups, and goes through the frige with the TV on. I hear her sign heavily as her eyes sight moves facing the ground. "Hey, do you mind if i go out and get some milk" I scruch my face up as she say that. "Sure" I say rolling my eyes.

She chucks some shoes on and slams the door without saying a word. I slouch in my sit and look up at the clock. I signed, what am I doing here? I ask myself.

_____________________
Sorry it took me so long to update this story will get better more throughout as many ideas come to mind where this will go. Please keep reading as going on.