Chapter 16

Yoongi POV

I stopped struggling and looked up at him, my eyes were wide while I stared at him, not able to respond.

 He couldn't even look me in the eyes because he knew what he said was wrong.

This is wrong, right? I shouldn't be doing this but

... 

I can't help the butterflies in my stomach and the blush that raises to my face. This weird warm feeling that I now hate.

I couldn't help myself but to returned the hug, wrapping my arms around his built body and  cuddling my face into his chest.

No words were said as we shared a hug that meant more to me then it should.

"I'm sorry" he says letting me go. 

"Forget this Yoongi" he says rubbing my head no trace of his signature bunny smile .

He walks out the front door without a trace.

I didn't move, what the fuck is this? Was he fucking with me? I grab my own hair pulling at it.

I walk upstairs looking down flitting with my own hands.

I slum my door and jump on to my bed.

Why?
Now we're back to square one 

... 

 Again. 

Jungkook POV

I can't be around him, not in this state.

 He reminds me too much of her.

I want to see you again Ji-woo

=================================================

I'm sorry for the short chapter and updating so late. This chapter is not very good and I'm aware of that and I'm so sorry. I will try to update more and I'll make sure there be some drama coming soon.

But

OMG, OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH ON 10K THAT IS AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. You guys are the sweetest and the support is crazy, like I've said before your comments make my day, you guys can be really funny and cute. Kisses to all of you and if you guys have any ideas or wanna talk, just text me on private, I'll would  love to chat to all of you gorgeous people.