Chapter 9

Just an recap, Jungkook has become close with Sana and Yoongi try's to ignore Jungkook but can't after this incident.

Jungkook Pov

"buzz....BUZZZZZZ" I signed ...  finally picking up my phone to see who it was that woke me up.

Sana-iss❤: Hey x

Sana- iss❤:  Be here at 7, handsome ( ;

 Okay, see you soon princess x  :Jungkookie

I layed in bed staring at the ceiling, I turned my head to see it's 6:30am. I slowly get out of my bed and get changed in my uniform, still being out of it . 

Her house was only 10 mins away so I still had time, I didn't need much, I looked this good naturally, you know.

...

The time went fast as it was already 55 past. I quickly grab an apple holding it in my mouth as I slip on my other shoe and grab the door handle. I run out hoping I'll be there in time, if not, she'll make me starve to death and won't let my have breast fast.

... 

I check the time as I put my hands on my knees, as I puff from running. I was at her front door but before I could knock or even catch my breath, she was already there with her hands crossed, glaring at me. 

"If you still want breast fast your waking up Yoongi." she says with annoyance in her voice.  I smile at her as I stand up straight. 

How hard can it be to wake up Yoongi?

"Okay" I say invited myself in, I slipped off my shoes and walked up stairs right away so I could eat sooner.

I hesitate before knocking on his door softly. "Yoongi" I say getting no answer. I slowly open the door to see him... Shit! I mumble to myself.

I cover my face trying to holding in my laugher, Fuck! I thought, he was just too cute. As I analyse him more, I couldn't stop my grin from growing. His face was so peaceful with drawl coming out of his half open mouth. He hugged a body pillow as his pale skin glisten from the small light that got through the curtains. He wore boxes and an oversize t-shirt.

Was he a sculpture? I say to myself as I grin and walk closer to the smaller body, I grab his chin lightly to get are better look at his features,

"Your a pretty thing, aren't you."  I say being captivate. I grab my phone and quickly "snap!" .... shit is wasn't on silent, I thought to myself. I stay still hoping it didn't wake him up.

"huh" was all I could get out because before I knew it I was drag into the bed feeling a small figure cuddle my side.

 I cluckled to myself and flick his forehead, "Sorry to ruin the moment" I say as he slowly opens his eyes and looks up.

His eyes widened as he see me smirking. He pushes me away which ended in him falling off the bed. His cold stare pierced right though me as he got up.

"Woah, woah" I say putting my hands up. " It was you who cuddled me" I say as the smirk appeared again.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room" He says as if he was throwing daggers at me.

I laughed before answering "Your much more likeable when your sleeping" I say disappointed.

Hearing that he roll his eyes, pissing him off even more. "huff, your no fun, Yoongi" I say getting off his bed and walking closer to the boy.

"Fuck you" he said trying to create distance between us. 

"How about I fuck you instead" I whispered into his right ear as his back hit the wall. I put my left hand beside his face as I move closer and put my leg between his legs. His cheeks were now a dark pink and his head was turned not wanting to make eye contact.

His breathing  hitched from nerves as his expressions became easily readable. 

With my other hand I gentle grab his chin making him face me. I suddenly smashed our lips together as they started to moving in sync. Just as it was getting heated... 

"Hiccup" I hear taking my lips off his, making the peck short. 

Though, a smile grew on my face as I burst into laugher wiping away a tear, slouching and holding my stomach

"HAHAHA, did you just hiccup into a kiss." 

I teased, his face turns red clearly showing he was embarrassed.  He comes up be hide me and pushes me out of his room with all his strength slumming his door. 

I get myself together and walk down stairs but still not able to shake of the smile.

"What took so long?" I look up to see Sana staring at my with a confused face.

"Nothing, but he's definitely awake" I say sitting on the couch and turning the TV on.

"okay" she says going back to what she was doing. 

... 

But

... 

That grin never lifted my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm sorry your properly sick for hearing that but this escalator quickly and seemed rush so it feels like I have to say that, Hoping you enjoy this chapter and I'll try to undate quicker. I'll stop complaining now Thank youuuuu.