Chapter 7

Third person

Yoongi walks down stairs expecting no one home after hearing the front door shut. He go's down and walks right past the lounge not seeing Jungkook. Yoongi grabs some crisps and shoves them in his mouth. He turns around seeing Jungkook eyes on him. Food fulls Yoongi mouth, not making it easy to say much.

Yoongi breaks the eye contact and places the crisps on the bench, moving toward Jungkook. Yoongi sits right next to Jungkook and changes the channel. Jungkook turn to Yoongi madly,

"Hey, I was watching that" Jungkook said sternly. Yoongi shrugs his shoulders not willing to face him.

"where's my sister" Yoongi says suddenly changing the subject. Jungkook responded quickly.   

"She when to the servo" silence surround them both but soon ended as Jungkook hummed grabbing Yoongi's attention.  

" Let's start over, I'm Jungkook" He says out of no where and he holds his hand out between the two and smiles non- willing. Yoongi stares at his hand as he soon grabs it.

"Yoongi" Yoongi look up meeting he eyes,  glaring at the boy.

"Doesn't mean I like you." Yoongi says coldly not looking away. Jungkook suddenly laughs as he  couldn't take him  serious.

Yoongi eyes widened and stares at him blankly.  Jungkook's smile captivated Yoongi attention, No wonder why all the girls sleep around with him... he a piece of act work.  His laugh and smile even made me flustered, Yoongi thought.

Jungkook hand rises and pats Yoongi's head,

"Don't worry,  Just don't fall in love with me" Jungkook says with a smile on his face. Yoongi eyes looks down in embarrassment with the pink coving his cheeks. He grabs jungkook wrist and pulls it down.

"Don't touch me" he say's still holding Jungkook hand. Jungkook eyes widen seeing Yoongi Blushed cheeks. He smirks "cute" he says out loud knowing he would annoy Yoongi but instead the pink across his cheeks darken. Jungkook moves closer to his right hear and whispers " Your still holding my hand...Yoongi". 

Yoongi looks down and let go's of Jungkook's hand. He pouts without realising it as he storms his way up stairs.

The front door suddenly opens with Sana as she watch Yoongi runs up stairs. She slips her shoes off as she spoke,

"what was that all about?" she ask.

Jungkook smiles "Nothing, Nothing at all".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the chapter and I hope it doesn't seem rushed. Enjoy.