Introduction

~what would it be like to fall asleep and never wake up again? And after a while of thinking about this, you'll ask yourself another question: what would it be like to wake up but never have been asleep? What would you do if you really, really had a choice to start your life again? ~

That's a rough summarized quote I heard somewhere and since then it has been floating through in my mind, almost continuously.

What would it be like?

Was the person talking about being born? Or just someone who lost his/her memory and couldn't even remember that he ever had fallen asleep? Was the person talking about someone who had been in a coma and then awoke, knowing nothing about him/herself but being able to speak and so on?

What would it be like?

What would I do?

What could have happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to write a story about a girl that does not know anything about herself.

And by nothing; I really mean nothing.

She gets to herself while you get to know her, a fictional character, getting thrown into the universe without any knowledge about herself.

And as you read this book, I would like you to ask yourself with her:

What, Who am I?

Who do I want to be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is no psychological book or something like this, it's a story I don't even know about...

I'm not trying to be mysterious, I really don't know, I'm a spontaneous writer 🌚

My hands just move over the keyboard and every cliffhanger will make me nervous about what will happen next, just like you (I hope)

I already apologise for the slow updates. I know that it sucks, especially for the readers, but I am just a human and even tho I love writing and creating I also have other duties to fulfil.

~~~~~~

Special thanks and credits to @ellie_is_a_writer for creating such a wonderful cover💕😇

Please go check out her books if you want to, her writing style is stunning 😊

~~~~~~~

If you like what I write please let me know by voting or commenting or both if you'd like to ;)

In case you don't enjoy it then I'd love to hear why and maybe I will be able to learn and improve but please don't insult anyone in the comments. I'd really appreciate a harmonious comment section :)