Chapter 27: Chanyeol feels things

JDAEEE IS ONLINE
___________________________

PCY: UH KYUNGSOO HUGGED ME AND IT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE

PCY: WHY DO I LIKE HIM SO MUCH OHMYGOD

JDAEEE: love is a mysterious thing my friend

JDAEEE: also he WILLINGLY hugged you??? Hmm how strange ;;

PCY: ????

JDAEEE: Dont worry about it, young one (^ω^)
______________________________
APRIL 29TH

Chanyeol stares at the ceiling, Boredom overtaking him.

There's not much he could do as of now; Kyungsoo was busy gardening with His grandmother, Jongdae was off with his new boyfriend (that Baekhyun guy from the cafe) Junmyeon had tests to study for, and he quite honestly didn't know Sehun well enough to just hang out with him.

His desk chair grew more and more uncomfortable as he sat.

It was a nice atmosphere, he'll admit. Sunlight was filtering into the small room, bouncing off the paper cranes Jeonghan had made him before he left; it glosses over the laminated posters hung above his bed, and over his yellow and gray checkered bed spread. He hums softly. Maybe some more producing would be good.  He had been wanting to show Kyungsoo some more of his music anyways. Kyungsoo...he's been on Chanyeol's mind a lot more lately. He honestly seems to be the only thing floating around in his skull at all waking hours. 

Does he really like him that much?

It's truly mind boggling--everything he does is somehow affected by the small boy. especially in his song writing. All he's been able to write are cheesy love songs. and in the margins of all of his notes, Kyungsoo's name is scribbled there with little hearts around it.

He cringes internally at the thought of Kyungsoo ever seeing it. even on his desk, There's a framed picture of them from when they had first met. 

Chanyeol huffs, his head falling into a messy stack of papers on his desk. Why is he like this? He slips his headphones on, attempting to tune out his much too loud thoughts with another project. 

________________

MAY 1ST

Chanyeol had really grown to love spring mornings in the rainy state. 

some mornings would be fantastic for morning walks, and some, like this one, were full of pouring rain and warm mugs of tea pressed into palms. a soft smile flutters to his face as he sips more of his peppermint tea, wiggling his toes in his SpongeBob socks. Junmyeon seemed to find relaxations in mornings like this, considering it meant more time for him to snuggle up with Sehun, even if it meant cramping into his twin sized mattress.

Chanyeol liked the atmosphere. 

___________________

DKS IS ONLINE:

DKS: It's raining

DKS: I like it...the sound's nice

PCY: I agree

DKS: Um, Are you busy later today?

PCY: Nope, No classes today. Why?

DKS: there's something I want to show you...

PCY: Oh? what is this something?

DKS: You'll see...meet me at my house around 1?

PCY: Sounds Nice, Lunch afterwords?

DKS: Yeah, Sure ^^

______________________

Chanyeol sets his phone on the bed, a smile spreading on his face. He hadn't actually seen Kyungsoo in about a week or so, so the idea of seeing him made him ridiculously happy. 

"Im assuming Kyungsoo asked to hang out?" Junmyeon says quietly to avoid waking sehun up. Chanyeol nods happily. 

His roommate playfully rolls his eyes. "You really like him, Don't you?"

Chanyeol's quiet for a second, playing with the sleeves of his sweater. "Yeah, I do." he admits in a soft voice. 

"I can tell. you doodle him and his name on every surface you can." 

Chanyeol sighs, flopping onto his bed. Confessing is an option. maybe he should. 

but while there may be some good in it, the negative affects seem to outweigh them.

he sleeps for a little bit before taking the bus to Kyungsoo's. By then, it's bright and sunny, making the slightly long bus ride a little better. 

_________

When he gets to his stop, Kyungsoo's waiting there. he looks a bit nervous. he's holding something behind his back, Chanyeol can't see what it is though. 

He gets off the bus, waving happily at the shorter boy. 
"Hi..." Kyungsoo says, quieter than normal. Chanyeol quirks an eyebrow, a bit curious. "You Okay?" Chanyeol asks, suddenly a little concerned.  Kyungsoo bites his lip, and nods. "Uh...I..." He takes a deep breath, and produces a a bundle of white anemones, obviously picked from his grandmother's garden. they're tied together neatly with a dark blue ribbon. 

"Look, Chanyeol....I...I really like you." he whispers the end, looking at his shoes. His face is red, hands shaking slightly as he holds the flowers out. his face is slowly getting more pink, as he looks away. Chanyeol takes them from him, smelling them before gently setting them on the ground, and pulling the smaller into a hug. "I really like you too." He says into Kyungsoo's hair. he feels Kyungsoo's hands tighten and loosen around his sweater before finally wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's waist. he's on his tippy toes, so he can rest his chin on Chanyeol's shoulder. "well, I did it...I confessed." Kyungsoo mutters. 

"You did, and I'm glad you did." 

Kyungsoo lets go of Chanyeol, his hand slipping into his. "I seriously do have something to show you...the confession was a last minute thing."He says awkwardly. Chanyeol picks the flowers up, and they start walking. "Oooh, I'm excited now." Chanyeol says with a bright smile. the sleeve to Kyungsoo's sweatshirt (The one that used to be Chanyeol's) tumbles down his arm, covering his right arm entirely. 

"On the brightside, I can say you're cute whenever I want now." Kyungsoo smiles up at him. "Is it your life goal to make me blush?" Chanyeol thinks for a second and nods. "It is now." 

they walk the rest of the way in silence, but they're both okay with that, looking at their interlocked hands in amusement. 

_____________________________

JDAEEE, PCY, DKS -(3)

-------------
PCY:

-----------------------------

A/N: ....Whoop there it is ^^ I hope you guys liked it. The chapter was originally longer but since I had to rewrite it ended up being shorter...