Chapter 1

I walked through the front door, my mom was sitting on the couch. "How was school?" She asked. "Alright" I replied. "Ethan and Grayson are coming over for some hot chocolate." I continued to walk upstairs to my room.
Ethan and Grayson were my best friends. I've known them ever since I was born. Our parents were best friends. We're all in the same grade. I've always been super close with Grayson, not in a relationship type of way, but they were both f***boys. I've always hated them for it. I tell them that, but they never listen to me. They would never treat me badly,because I was their best friend.

*ding dong*
I walked downstairs to answer the door, Grayson and Ethan stood there with their hands in their pockets. "Come in" I told them. They walked in and took their shoes off. The three of us headed upstairs to my room. "How's stuff with Ashley" I asked Grayson. Their relationship wasn't really a proper relationship. They'd cheat on each other all the time, Grayson didn't actually liner her, but for some weird reason he didn't want to break up with her.
-
*beep* beep*
My alarm went off and it was time for me to get ready for school.

*ding*
My phone went off. I walked over to my phone and saw that I had a text message form Grayson.

Grayson🤓: can you meet me before school, we need to talk

Me: where? What happened?

Grayson🤓: I'll pick you up in 30 minuets, be ready.

I set my phone back down to charge and finished getting ready. Grayson didn't usually text me like this. It was clearly important.

(A/N: this is what summer looks like)

This is what Taytum looks like