Chapter 11

Summer: fine

Taytum: Why don't we go to Grayson's house and teach him a lesson. Ethan should be back by now.

Summer: yeah... okay

I'm not sure how to feel about this. But I wanted to get Grayson back. Make sure he was hurt because he hurt me. I got into the car and go to Grayson's. Grayson and Ethan were both there. I could see them through the window. I went up to the door while Taytum stayed in the car. I knocked on the door and Grayson answered.

Grayson: Summer, let me ex-

Summer: where's Ethan?

Ethan: here

I walked right up to him, looked him in the eyes, and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips only touched for a second before I felt a sharp pain in my face.

Grayson: Summer! I'm sorry. I meant hit Ethan. He pulled tried to pull me into a hug. But I just ran away.

Grayson's POV

Ethan: so you didn't actually kiss Ashley? She kissed you?

Grayson:yes! I'd never do that to Summer

Ethan: but it's a fake relationship!

Grayson: it doesn't matter. She's my best friend. I love her Ethan!

Ethan; your falling for her

Grayson: I know! And I've messed it all up.

I heard a knock on the door. I answered it and saw Summer standing there in front of me. Finally, I could explain everything.

Summer: where's Ethan?

Why did she want Ethan? Next thing I know she is leaning in to give him a kiss. This couldn't happen. She was mine. I... was jealous. I went to hit Ethan so he'd stop, but accidentally hit Summer. Wow, I've messed up big time.

Grayson: Summer! I'm sorry, I meant to hit Ethan.

I tried to pull her into a hug but she ran away. Why...why did I have to make everything worse.

Ethan: that's messed up bro.

Grayson: why'd you kiss her back?

Ethan: she's hot. I wished she stayed. Who knows what could have happened. Her lips were so soft.

This made me super angry. He was doing this on purpose to make me angry.

Ethan's POV

I was only told him those things to make him realize how much he loved her. So he's fight for her. My plan worked and he looked like he was going to explode.