Chapter 15

Aaron leaned into kiss me. If none of this stuff with Grayson happened I would have kissed him back. But I couldn't just get him out of my head.

Grayson looked at me, like he was upset, but also intrigued, because I was gonna kiss Aaron. I didn't I just walked away leaving Aaron by himself.

Aaron: actually kissing her wasn't part of the plan. Only leaning in to kiss her was. But I not gonna lie, I was pretty bummed that she didn't kiss me. I guess the plan worked and they are gonna get back together. Darn it!

Grayson's POV

Aaron was drunk af. Him and summer were together. He leaned in to kiss her. I know it was part of the plan but I felt like I could've killed him. Thankfully she didn't kiss him. Now for part 2.

I walked over to Taytum. Jack knew about the lab as well. Nearly everyone did except for summer.

Taytum: did it work?

Grayson: yeah, she didn't kiss him back

Taytum; I told you, she still likes you Grayson.

Grayson: I hope so. I'm gonna go home and get ready for tomorrow. Bring summer to the field at 8pm. Don't tell her why.

Taytum: Okay, I cant wait for this. Can jack come too?

Grayson: yeah

Jack: I'll meet you there, so it's not obvious.

Taytum: Okay, have you talked to her?

Grayson: I told her she looked amazing and that was it.

Taytum: awe, you two were meant to be.

I smiled. Then walked back over to the table where she was sitting. She looked at me.

Summer's POV

Grayson: why didn't you kiss him

Summer: cause he was drunk and he didn't mean it.

I lied. It was because of Grayson. But, I couldn't tell him.

Grayson: oh, I'm gonna go, see you tomorrow

Summer: bye

See you tomorrow? What was happening tomorrow?  He probably didn't mean it. Oh well. He walks out.
-

Summer: Taytum c'mon, we need to go home

Taytum: why?

Summer: it's 2 am and you're drunk.

Taytum: ugh, you're a party popper. See you later jack

Jack: bye

I literally dragged Taytum outside to her car. Thank goodness I was still sober.
-
Taytum: wake up, we're going shopping.

Taytum stayed at mine last night. She was too tired to back to hers.

Summer: why

Taytum: c'mon, just get ready!