Chapter 6

That kiss was amazing. It gave me butterflies. I'd never felt that way before. I can't fall for him though. He doesn't like me back, he just using this as a way to make Ashley jealous.
-
Lunch was about to end so I walked over to Taytum who was in complete shock. She saw everything happen. In fact everyone did.

Taytum: oh. My. Gosh. 
She sounded excited.

Summer: what? I said pretending like nothing had happened.

Taytum: oh don't act dumb, I saw you and Grayson.

Summer: it was only to make Ashley jealous

Taytum: really, cause to me it looked like the both of you enjoyed it.

Summer: I mean, it was pretty amazing

I had only kissed one other guy before Grayson. It was even a really kiss, it just a stupid dare. It wasn't even that good.

Summer: come on, let's go back over to the boys it'll be fun.

Taytum: Fine

We got up and went to sit next to the boys. I took the seat next to Grayson, and Taytum day next to Jack.

Jack talking to Grayson: why didn't you tell me your girlfriend has a super hot best friend?

We all laughed and jack moved closer to Taytum.
-
My next period was English. Grayson and all of his friends were in the same class as me. For the last few weeks, the teacher has been putting movies with sex scenes in them. I was praying he wouldn't put one in today, but with my luck he probably would.

I was right. What was even more awkward was that Grayson sat right next to me. He kept moving his chair closer to me no matter how hard I tried to move away, and he put his hand on my thigh. The scenes  started to play. Grayson's friends would say things like "is summer that good in bed?" Or "Grayson will be getting some of that tonight" I just shook my head at them. The teacher didn't even stop them, he just laughed with them.

Wow, my teacher was weird. After what felt like years, the movie had finally ended and the bell rang for us to go home.