Chapter 13

I was gonna ignite Grayson, it was weird. He was my best friend. People stared at me with weird looks on their faces. Probably of what happened yesterday. Ashley came up to me. 

Ashley: looks like...

Summer: I'm not in the mood Ashley, can you and your friends back off. She stared at me for a second, she looked like she was gonna hit me. But she just walked off.

I walked over to Taytum, who was talking to Jack.

Jack: hey summer

Summer: hi

Jack: I'll leave you to to talk

He hugged Taytum and walked over to his friends.

Taytum: you okay?

Summer: I guess

Taytum: jack cane over and told me that one of his friends think you're hot.

Summer: which one?

Taytum: Aaron

He saw Taytum point to him, and he walked over to us.

Aaron: hey

Summer: you okay?

Aaron: yeah, you look great you know?

Summer: thanks, but I'm not looking for a guy at the moment. Just to let you know.

Aaron's POV
well the plans working.

Summer's POV

Aaron: yeah, I know, it's fine. We can be friends though, right?

Summer: sure!

He smiled. Grayson walked into school. He didn't look happy. He walked in with his hood up and his head down. I felt bad for him, but I really just needed time.
-
Aaron: there is a party at Jack's tonight. You coming?

Summer: yeah might as well

Aaron: cool see you there

He smiled and walked away.

Taytum's POV
Okay this is going perfect.

Grayson's POV

I saw summer and Aaron talking, this means that the plan was going the way I wanted it to. I'm not gonna lie though, even that made me jealous. Gosh, I've really fallen for her.

Summer's POV

Taytum: he's cute isn't he?

Summer: he's hot I guess, but I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment.

Taytum: so have you  and Logan talked.

Taytum's POV

I knew everything. Grayson had phoned me and told me the plan. She'd tell me the truth on how she really felt. Which is why I'm asking

Summer's POV

Summer: Ethan told me everything to me. I feel sorry for him. I still really like him. I can't stop thinking about him.  But I need time, to think. I told this to Ethan, he must have told Grayson, because I got a text from Grayson later telling me he would wait no matter how long.

Taytum: work, he's changed.

Summer: yeah