Chapter 14

Summer: I was wrong to think that he would cheat on me with Ashley. I shouldn't have kissed Ethan, and if I didn't kiss him none of this would be happening. So I guess it was kind of the right thing

Taytum laughed a little
-
Taytum: lets go to my house. We can get ready for the party there?

Summer: yeah okay
-
Taytum: his dress would look perfect on you!

Summer: don't you think it's a little too short.

Taytum: who cares! Try it on!
-
I tried it on and looked in the mirror and smiled. I actually loved it. It made feel confident.

Summer: I like it! I smiled

Taytum: it's amazing!

Summer: now it's your turn

I picked up a dress and she ended up liking it.
-
We spent another hour and a half on each others hair and makeup.

Taytum: you look incredible !!

Summer: so do you!!

We both laughed.

Taytum: come on! We're gonna be late! She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to her car.
-
We walked into the party and found jack, Aaron and the rest of their friends. Grayson was with him. He just looked at me.

Grayson's POV

I took a sip of my drink before seeing summer and Taytum walk in.

Wow, she looked stunning. Any guy in this room would be lucky to have her. But I wanted her. No matter how hard u tried I couldn't get her out of my head. I glanced at her. The dress fitted perfectly. Her king brown hair was curled and looked amazing. She really was perfect.

Summer's POV

Aaron: you look amazing

Summer: uh, thanks

I couldn't take my eyes off if Grayson. His brown eyes were half covered with his messy brown hair. Wow, I missed him. But, I couldn't go back, just yet. I needed time. It felt weird not talking to him. We were best friends.

Aaron; you wanna get a drink.

Summer: sure

Aaron walked off to get us drinks. Taytum has wondered off somewhere with jack. It was just me and Grayson.

Grayson: uh... you look amazing tonight.
He sounded nervous.

Summer: thanks, you don't look to bad yourself.

He smiled, so did I. It was pretty awkward. Aaron eventually came back with he drinks. I wasn't planning on drinking much, I didn't want anything to happen. But Aaron did, he drank a little too much.

Aaron: you look sexxxyyyy

Summer: Aaron, your drunk.

Aaron: no I'm nooot.

He was clearly drunk. He was slurring all of his words.

Summer : come on, sit over here

I grabbed his arm

Aaron: but I wanna have fun

Summer: just sit.