Chapter 16

Taytum: this is so cool

She pulled out a swim suit, it looked really nice. I put it in my basket and paid for it along with me other stuff.

Summer: why are we shopping?

Taytum: oh... we're going somewhere tonight. Nothing special really.

Summer: oh okay?

Is that what Grayson meant yesterday? Everyone has been very suspicious.
-
Summer:what time are we leaving?

Taytum: 7:30

Summer: where are we going exactly?

Taytum: you know that field behind my house with the lake and the haystacks?

Summer: yeah?

Taytum: someone is having a party

Summer: who?

Taytum: I can't remember, jack told us to come.

Summer: oh okay:
-
Taytum: you look amazing!

Summer: I don't, you do.

Taytum: come on! Let's go!

Summer: I'm coming!
-

We drove to Taytum's  house and parked in her driveway. Grayson's car was there as well. So was jack's. Why? What's happening?

We walked through Taytum's gate and into the field where Grayson was siting at a table. Taytum walked over to Jack and I walked over to Grayson because he waved me to come over.

Summer: hey

Grayson: let me explain

Summer: okay, go on I'm listening

Grayson: summer, I love you so much. These last few days have been and absolute hell, because I lost you. You're my best friend and I didn't want to hurt you, but I don't think I can go any longer without you. Summer Johnson, will you be my real girlfriend?
-
I was stunned. Everything was so beautiful. The sun started to set and there he was, the man of my dreams sitting by the picnic table. I just had to forgive him. I missed him too much.

Summer: yes, yes I will!

Grayson's POV

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I felt magical. I'm so glad she said yes. I don't have to worry about losing her anymore. She was mine.

Summer's POV

I broke away from the kiss, after hearing a bang. We looked and saw fireworks. I loved him so much.

Summer: did you do this for me?

Grayson: yeah...

Summer: awe, you're so cute.

Grayson: I love you

Summer: I love you more

Grayson: you don't understand how much I've missed. I couldn't go an-

Summer: just shut up

I kissed him again. With the sounds of fireworks in the back. It was perfect, he was perfect.