~8~

REBECCA P.O.V

I just couldn't anymore. I had to get this off my chest.

Taking a deep breath in, I began the long trail to final comfort.

"It was my 6th birthday, and I was in the back of my parents' car, on the way to go get my stupid birthday present. I think it was this stupid moving unicorn or some shit," I said, feeling the tears start to come up again.

I sighed, then continued, seeing Ethan shifting his position and crossing his legs, intrigued.

"My dad was talking to my Mum, and I guess they got into a mini argument because..." I paused, feeling my voice about to crack and my cheeks getting heated.

Ethan notices, and thinks about putting his arm around me but decides he better not.

"Because we got into a crash, fell off a cliff. The car burst into flames on impact, and my parents were killed instantly," I burst into tears once again, and Ethan didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me.

Then, out of nowhere, he grabbed my hand and started squeezing it slowly. It was really comforting.

I think I felt something, but my tears didn't let me focus on that.

A few more minutes have passed, and I was running out of tears to excrete. Ethan won't stop squeezing my hand, and I loved it.

I looked up at his chocolate eyes with my own wet, bloodshot ones, and saw this really comforting look buried deep within his soul. His two glowing orbs were captivating, pulling me into whatever world lurked beneath his innocent looks.

I noticed that Ethan was also looking into my eyes, a look of mesmerization plaster all over his beautiful face. He was scanning my facial features, and his eyes eventually shifted onto my lips.

I looked down at his too. They were a light shade of pink, plump and kissable.

I licked my lips, rubbing them together, resisting the urge to smash my face again his.

Ethan bit his bottom lip, then slowly reached his hand out and cupped my cheek, moving his thumb slowly up and down my skin.

He was still looking into my eyes.

He reached down, shutting his eyes and moving his face closer to mine.

I didn't move, taking this moment in.

He was very close now, our faces only inches apart-

No.

No, no, no.

This can't happen.

I regained my senses, and put my hand ahead of his face, stopping his movement. I slowly removed his hands from my cheek, while sending daggers into his beautiful chocolate eyes that were so hard to resist.

He had a look of confusion and embarrassment lathered on his face, while he looked at me.

ETHAN P.O.V

She slowly stood up from the edge of the bed, not breaking the look of tension that lay between us.

She waited for a bit staring down at me.

I took the hint, and reluctantly stood up and stood alongside her.

She looked into my eyes, and her anger softened, but quickly returned to its usual, fiery state.

She pointed one long, perfectly painted finger at my bag, and I picked it up and swung it over my shoulder, still as confused as ever.

"Out," She said, breaking the silence and shifting her finger to point at the door.

I looked at her, then the door, then back at her slowly, not understanding what's happening.

"Out," She repeats.

"Why?" I manage to whisper.

"Because you are not needed here. Out,"

Those words were claws digging deep into my hearts, ripping all of my emotions apart, sending extreme pain down my whole body.

I walked to the door and took the handle in the palm of my hands. I looked at her over my shoulder one more time, to see the same look of anger on her face, although mixed in with some sorrow.

I looked back at the door, opened it and walked out, shutting it slowly behind me.

Damn, she's a tough nut to crack.

-

A/N: so I didn't update in forever and this chapter was short so I'm really sorry please forgive me it won't happen again-

Don't forget to like and comment!