~11~

FRIDAY
ETHAN P.O.V

I take a long shower, preparing myself for the moments to come. I put on my laid-back, good-looking clothes that I thought would impress her, as I fished for my best perfume. I honestly don't know why I was trying so hard, it's not like I like her or anything. I grabbed my lessons's essentials, and headed out the door.

REBECCA P.O.V

I put on a pair of tight pajamas, as I applied a light layer of make up and dried my hair. I put nail polish on, and tidied my room. I guess I really do like him, something I never want to accept.

I got out my pens and pencils, along with my copy books and textbooks, because I don't want him to be angry today.I actually want to try for once.

I am patiently wait for the doorbell to ring, when it finally did.

I run downstairs, happy to see him for some reason, and I open the door, happiness clearly plastered on my face.

ETHAN P.O.V

I look her up and down, she looks really good today, her black, tight pajamas really bring out all of her curves and her face matched with her beautiful hair.

"Hello! Come in!" She cheerfully says, opening the door.

I have to admit, that was pretty surprising. I guess she's trying to act like last Friday never happened.

But I've never seen her smile before.

I walk in, and awkwardly stand there, not really knowing what to do. I feel her eyes staring at me, and smile to myself.

The outfit worked, I think.

'C-come upstairs," she says, before quietly face palming herself, thinking I don't know what she's doing.

Wow, I must look like a snack right now.

I begin climbing up the stairs, and soon begin to hear her following me. We reach her room, and I open the door, walking in.

She had air freshener sprayed everywhere.

She wants to forget.

I sit on her bed and begin taking out the textbooks while she comes and and closes the door behind her, taking a seat next to me.

"So, do you want to begin with algebra or geometry?" I say.

"Hm, algebra seems more time-taking, Let's go with that,"

-

REBECCA P.O.V

I want to make him proud of me today, I want to try hard.

-

Hours later, we finally finish a lesson and I manage to understand it.

He looks at his watch and his face seems to fall.

"Uh, I have to go now, our lesson hours are over," he says, shifting his gaze from the watch to met mine.

"Ah, alright," I respond, trying to sound normal.

But I was far from normal. I was devastated for some reason.

We continued looking at each other for a few seconds before I got up and went over to the door.

He didn't stand up.

"I'll walk you out? I say, with a questioning tone.

He seems to be knocked out of a daze, and gets up and follows me.

ETHAN P.O.V

I don't want to leave, not in the slightest.

I have no idea why, but I feel attached to her.

We walk out of her bedroom in silence, heading for the door, before she trips over a box.

I race forward to catch her in my arms, and she just looks up at me.

Oh, those eyes, I'll never get tired of them.

I continue studying her facial features, before my gaze falls down to her lips.

They were a baby shade of pink, plump and kissable, and I just got the urge to kiss her all of a sudden.

Again.

I was about to put her back and and act like nothing happened when I noticed she was looking at my lips too.

I looked at her eyes for permission, not wanting to be embarrassed again, and she nodded slightly, ever so slightly, not shifting her gaze from my lips.

I slowly leaned in, watching her eyes close and her head tilt sideways.

I closed my own eyes and just waited for it to happen.

Finally, our lips crashed together.

I felt fireworks, warmth, pleasure.

And by how hard she was kissing me, I could tell that she felt it too.

After a few seconds, our lips began to move in sync on top of each other, before I pulled her up and pushed her against the walls, putting my arms on both sides of her head to get better leverage.

She ran her hands through my hair, before pulling it towards her and making us even closer, holding on tight.

I let out a moan.

Fuck, she was a good kisser.

I took my hand and gently laid it on the right side of her face, deepening the kiss.

She sucked on my bottom lip while I sucked on her top, making her moan.

I grinned.

I didn't realize how long I was waiting for this for.

After a few minutes of moving our lips together, I finally pulled away, immediately getting the urge to kiss her again, but decided I better not or else I won't pull away again.

We stared at each over for a bit, both panting heavily, but we were also both smiling.

After my breath calmed, I removed my arms and looked at her again.

"See you tomorrow," I said, before walking out the door.

-

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I had exams, but hey, they kissed!

Don't forget to like and comment!