Fight (Thomas)

Your POV

"I can't believe you right now Thomas!" I yelled, swinging the front door to our apartment open, leaving it open for him to walk in behind me.

I heard him scoff from behind me and slam the door shut making me jump a little and turning around to face him.

"What the heck did I even do Y/N?! All night you just sat there with a face like thunder instead of enjoying yourself with our friends!" He yelled back at me.

Thomas was back in London for two weeks for interviews for the third movie of The Maze Runner and this was the same for the rest of the cast whom I was very good friends with. We had spent the evening at a fancy bar in London with them to celebrate their success in the final movie of the trilogy. However for me, it wasn't as spectacular as I thought it would be.

"Well that face like thunder was all thanks to you! From the second we walked in you pretended I wasn't even there! If it wasn't for Dylan and Kaya making me feel wanted there tonight I would've left a long time ago!" I screamed at him.

"Oh and as guessed you instantly bring Dylan back up!" He retorted. This time I scoffed.

"What the heck are YOU on about Thomas?!" I questioned him with so much attitude in my voice.

"Whenever we fight you always find a way to bring Dylan up!" He yelled.

"I mentioned kaya too! I can't help it if Dylan acts like he cares about me more than you do lately!" I shouted and stormed into the kitchen to get a glass of water. He followed behind me and stood in the doorway.

"Maybe if you stopped being so self centred you wouldn't be thinking Dylan cares more right now!"

"Me? Self centred?!" I let out a bitter laugh.

"Oh please, Thomas explain to me how wanting to spend time with my boyfriend is being self centred. You've been away for months in America filming for this movie and now that your back for TWO WEEKS I can't help but want to spend time with you. I can't help but miss you, I can't help but want attention from you! So yes, if that makes me self centred then I am" I fired at him.

"Don't turn soppy on me now Y/N" he snapped at me.

"I'm done with this argument thomas" I told him, turning around to place my glass in the sink.

"Well I'm not. We need to sort this out" he ordered.

"Not now Thomas" I snapped.

"Yes now. Y/N stop being such a stubborn bitch and just accept the fact you're in the wrong! Accept the fact that this isn't going to be dealt with unless y-"

"FUCK OFF THOMAS!" I yelled and threw my glass at the wall furthest from him. Even though I was angry with him, I couldn't help but stop myself from aiming at him because the thought of hurting him killed me inside.

I don't even know what it was, but when he called me a stubborn bitch I just felt the anger inside me boil up even more to spark me to do what I did.

I watched him flinch at the glass shattering on the floor and stared at the glass with tears now falling down my face. I looked back up at Thomas and he had the look of shock and guilt on his face.

"Y/N-"

I cut him off by brushing past him and out of the kitchen and into our bedroom, locking the door once I shut it.

I took a moment to steady my breathing before getting changed into some leggings and one of thomas' T-Shirts.

Thomas' POV

I stood outside our apartment and leant my arms on the railing as a cigarette sat in between my lips. I took it in between my fingers as I puffed out some smoke.

What have I done? My selfishness has just caused me to possibly fuck up the best thing I have. Y/N. we've never fought like this before. This is the biggest one yet out of the two years we have been together. I felt the cold breeze of this winter night blow against my skin and then I heard the sound of a door open. I turn my head a little and see Y/N peer her head through the door.

Unsure of what to do i face forwards again, not wanting to say anything in case I go wrong again. I hear the door close again before seeing two arms rest beside mine on the railing. They didn't stay there for long though as she lifted her hands and took my cigarette out from in between my fingers and dropping it on the ground before stamping on it.

I chuckle a little then spoke up.

"Should've saw that coming" I said.

She's never liked me smoking. I never do it around her because of that but tonight I done it out of anger from our argument.

"Thomas...I-I'm sorry" she spoke. Her voice cracked mid sentence and it sounded so fragile. It hurt me to know that I was the cause of that.

"Don't. You have nothing to be sorry about. I shouldn't have been such a dickhead" I told her truthfully.

She stayed silent for a moment so I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to my chest before placing a long kiss on her temple.

"I don't want to fight anymore" I told her quietly.

"Me neither" she responded.

"I'm sorry for everything" I told her as I stared at her. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile before leaning up and kissing my lips.

"Lets go back inside, I'm freezing my nipples off right now" I spoke, making her laugh. I smiled at the sound of her laugh before putting my hand on her lower back and leading her back inside. I closed the door and then followed her through to the kitchen where she began to clean up the broken glass which still laid on the floor.

Not wanting her to do it on her own, I started to help her.

For the rest of the night we chose to watch movies and everything felt normal again.

A/N hope you all liked this!
Send requests! X