Chapter Six

I sit on the front steps that lead up to the door, hoping that Kai would be nice. Hours seem to pass but he does not open the door again.

I try my best to use my hearing because I'm a werewolf and they are supposed to have super hearing. I hear the sound of Kai breathing. He's asleep.

I let out a sigh and stand up. I walk back to the house that I stole clothes from. I mentally tell myself that I will not let Kai affect me anymore.

I walk up the driveway after I reach the house, and I open the door. For some reason, I have a lot of anger.

I enter the house and look at all the expensive decorations. I walk back outside and look around. In the backyard, I find a big stick and I walk back inside the house.

I swing the stick randomly and it knocks a lamp off of a table. I then hit the table with so much force that the stick snaps.

I walk into the living room full of expensive furniture and stuff. I walk up to one of the end tables and flip it over, spilling everything that was on it to the floor. I watch as a clock, TV remote, and papers fall.

By the time I am done trashing the house, most of the things are either broken or scattered around the house.

Usually, I would feel bad because even though the people who own this place aren't here, they still spent a lot of money on it. But I feel no remorse, only anger.

I think back to the times when I was with my family. The first thought was the memory of killing Henrik. Just the thought of it makes me smile. I wish I had to chance to go do what Kai did. Kill my whole family, saving Niklaus for last.

I look at the things scattered around the floor. I don't know where these dark thoughts are coming from.

I walk down the hall, dodging an object here and there. I reach one of the bedrooms and open it. I lay on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. "I could try it again," I say to myself.

I sit up on the bed and stand up. I walk outside and start.eading to the forest. Hours pass as I walk through the woods. I eventually come across a cliff with a river at the bottom.

As I am staring down at the river I hear a voice. "You're not going to jump are you?" startled I jump a little I turn around and see Kai standing there.

Shrugrug, "So what if I do? I'll just come back." I tell him as I step away from the cliff. I did not want to do it while he was here.

He steps closer to the edge, "Well, then, you shouldn't mind if I were to jump off." My eyes widen and I grab his arm keeping him from moving any closer. "No! Don't!" I scream at him afraid for his life. "This prison world was created for me. I don't know if you'll come back." I admit to him.

He smiles at me and steps back from the edge of the cliff. "It hasn't even been a full day and your already willing to die for me. I do have that effect on the ladies." Kai tells me just before he pushes me.

I try to regain my balance but it's too late. I fall over the edge and I watch Kai wave at me as I fall to my death. When I come back, I'm going to kill him.

........

I watch as she slowly falls and hits the water down below. I smile, she was annoying anyway.

I turn to walk back to my house and continue trying to figure out a way to get out of this Hellhole. I reach the house in about twenty minutes and I hear up to my room.

I walk to the bookshelf that is on the wall beside the window. I pull my journal off of the shelf. I open the book and grab a pen off of the nightstand.

Day 2, 1994

It has been two whole days since my sister tricked me and my father sent me here. Two days since I killed my siblings.

My coven thought they created this prison, but it turns out they didn't. I was supposed to be alone, that was my punishment, an eternity of isolation, but there is someone else here.

Angelyn. That is her name. I don't know much about here, just that she killed her brother nearly a thousand years ago. She is a witch, which is a good thing for me, her not so much. But last night I also found out that she is a werewolf.

She looks so familiar, but I don't know how I would have known her. She has been here since the beginning of the time, pretty much.

I've seen someone that looked a lot like her, a guy. Possibly a twin. But how could he be a twin? If she did have a twin he or she would be dead by now. What was his name? It started with a K I know that for sure. I remember it was an odd name.

I met this guy at one of the coven meetings I actually for to attend. He was teaching my coven, The Gemini's, some tricks like the cloaking spell. He was a vampire though.

Joshua, my father, wouldn't let me go near him. He was afraid that I might siphon magic from him. In fact, he made me wear gloves that day.

After the meeting, I sneaked away from Joshua's sight and went to find the vampire. But I couldn't find him, so I went back to my family. I remember hearing another voice, male, calling out of the vampire as I walked home.

I remember! I Remember his name!

Klaus Mikealson, one of the original vampires.