Aliens...

Heya! This is just an idea about the creatures of outer space. Why am I doing this? Just curiosity and fun with a touch of naive. I'm sure there is a big debate about whether aliens exist or not. Those who do not believe, they say "Where's the proof. Why don't we seen an actual UFO, let alone an alien?"

Ask yourself this. "Why is there a start of alien talking? Why do people believe in aliens?"

The answer lies in whoever goddamn start it? Actually, I don't know who? Don't blame me. I said I was doing this for fun! But whoever it is started it and left the majority to either believe or disbelieve.

It split the world to half. To believers and disbelievers. Actually there may be a lot of proof but why isn't it there? There are photos but why not the real thing?

For example, the UFO in Roswell. Everyone know this as a certifiable fact that there was a UFO in Roswell but in the end there wasn't. Why?

'Someone' asked it remove and fed the public another story to replace it. But we are not THAT dumb!

But why did this 'someone' wanted absolutely no one to know?

Maybe it's like this...

Aliens are another living species to live beyond our planet Earth. But they may be tired and sick of their planet so they spotted ours by coincidence and frequented our planet.

That's why there are sightings of UFOs in the world. Because the aliens were exploring.

Once they have explored the world, they thought it had plenty of worth and wanted to take over.

But they didn't really know what we are capable of so they feared an out-and-out war. So, by the data they got of our planet and intelligence higher than yours and mine, they devised a clever plan to capture our planet. Without knowing their involvement.

You see... Politics is the one core of power for the world and nothing controls the entire world better than politics. It can even start war!

Where am I going with this?

The alien race knew this. So they created our world leaders to be sent down to Earth and rule our world for them.

Leaders were never made, they were born by aliens so they could dry our resources and exploit many human weakness.

That's why the government refused to talk about aliens. That's why certain leaders are making society's life miserable in their own way.

So OK, here's the theory. So watch out for your leaders. They do not govern a free world. They govern a world set by aliens' sight to be controlled.