Another Phantom Thief Heist (Kaitou Kid)

Another day at Ekoda High School where Kuroba Kaito was reading the news in class... again. Not that anyone really cared. He was smart and charming being a magician, so he got his own way everytime.

"Hee hee," snickered Kaito as he read a certain article. "So that old man is challenging me again?"

The article said of a new treasure with a challenge to Kaitou Kid. The treasure was held at Suzuki Museum. A picture of a giant diamond on a golden ring was held by the old man Suzuki with a smug smile just saying "Come and get it!"

That old man never learns, huh?

"That old man is really persistant, huh?" Aoko said, looking over Kaito's shoulder.

"Oi, Aoko! You scared me!" Kaito jumped.

Aoko giggled. "You are not usually that easy to scare. What's up?"

"Nothing much, except..." Kaito said.

"Except?" Aoko asked.

He drew a blue rose out of nowhere, gave it to Aoko and kissed her hand.

"You look very lovely today..." Kaito said. Aoko blushed, wondering what's going on. While she was distracted, Kaito flipped her skirt and muttered, "Red, very bold... Heehee."

Unfortunately, Aoko noticed and she blushed even harder.

"Bakaito!" Aoko shouted and grabbed the nearest mop that she could find but that said, it was more a sword in her hands.

He was so dead but Kaito just grinned. "Now, Aoko, don't be like that," he pretend pouted, "That's not feminine of you."

"I'll show you something, Bakaito!"she yelled and swung the mop which Kaito skilfully dodged.

It was still class time with the teacher teaching but they were used to it so they pretended it doesn't exist. Very hard, but give them a break.

The next day...

Everyone was on the buzz at the beginning of school and everyone was talking about one thing: Kaitou Kid.

Kaito, of course, read the newspaper again. His notice was on the front page. A very simple one this time.

I accept the challenge and will steal the Jupiter's Ring from Adviser Suzuki on Friday the 13 at midnight when the full moon shines brightly.

Kaitou Kid

With the logo and everything. It was sent last evening. Kaito remembered that day well.

(Flashback)- Kaito POV

Last evening, I suited a disguise of a simple worker as I infiltrated the museum. It was still the same except there were now opals in cases of water, just like when I stole those opals for Nightmare.

Otherwise, everything was the same as usual. I bumped my way into someone while just walking around aimlessly. It was the old man Suzuki.

"Watch it, kid!" Suzuki barked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir," I answered and clapped his shoulders adding something on them.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get back to work!" He barked again.

"Yes, sir!" I replied and went on my way.

I've already searched the whole museum but couldn't find the ring anywhere.

"That old man must still have it in person," I thought.

I decided to head out of the museum for a while and spy out from there when again, I bumped into someone else, but smaller.