Gravity and Space (Dipcifica /RevGF)

A/N: This is a Rev Dipcifica. If you don't know what this is, it's an AU ship of Gravity Falls own Dipper and Pacifica except they come from a place called Reverse Falls where Pacifica is the hero and Dipper the villain. That sounds like fun, right?

'Where is it?' Pacifica Northwest thought.

They needed it for the Resistance. Gideon Gleeful promised some time for her to find it but time here was always too quick and too precious.

She searched everywhere of the damn Death Star but couldn't find it. It was a disc that had all information needed to take down it and hopefully along with the Empire.

'Like it's that easy,' Pacifica thought.

"Looking for this?" Someone behind her asked.

She knew that voice and it always boded no good. She turned around with dread as her heart went overdrive.

Smirking in his black Sith clothing as a servant of the Empire and a faithful Sith Lord of the Emperor stood the wretched Dipper Pines where he and his twin sister had already done enough damage to the Resistance as it is.

"You think I don't know what you are up to, Jedi?" He hissed out the last word as he looked up and down at her poor garb and at the belt where a lightsaber held. His hands twitched at his own. Hers did the same, but they didn't do anything... yet.

"What are you doing here?" Pacifica asked.

"Well, what else but to stop you?" Dipper asked as he waved around the disk in his hand before putting it in his pocket.

"Weren't you supposed to be chasing some ship somewhere faraway?"

"You mean that Gideon," He grimaced. Those two loathed each other. Pacifica and Dipper were another story however. Complicated, not simple.

"Mabel's more of a match for him and she said that she wanted to do it alone." Unsurprising as that Mabel has the biggest crush on Gideon. "So I decided to run back here just in case of any problems," he smirked at her, "and I was obviously right."

Oh, curse him to oblivion or so that was what the mind thought and the heart something else entirely.

Pacifica used the Force to get the disc from him. She was so tired from playing his mind games. Dipper smirked and countered it with his own. They were at a standstill.

Dipper's smirk became even wider. "Aren't you tired of this?"

"What?!" Pacifica snapped.

"The constant weariness, tiredness, fighting, losing..." Dipper said, "Aren't you tired of it?"

Pacifica gritted her teeth. She really hated his mind games.

"Why don't you join the winning side? I've already offered more than once."

"And I've rejected more than once and still will," Pacifica said. The same old argument. Ever since they met, Dipper wanted her to join the Dark side and Pacifica always refused.

He's always damn stubborn and persistent.

'Just like you,' a voice said.

I glared once again at Dipper who never lost the smirk. The Force only knew why but those two always had a connection with each other since they met and can invade each other thoughts, knew what the others done and able to communicate telepathically.

Dipper loved it. It only annoyed her.

Pacifica tried to Force the disk from him but he stayed firm. Finally annoyed, she released her Force powers which stunned Dipper and pulled out a lightsaber to swish at him, only for him to dodge at time.