Princess Unattainable (Gravity Falls)

"Mabel, do we REALLY have to do this?" Stanford asked.

"Well, Grunkle Stan and I won that bet, so YOU are doing this!"

"And there's no getting out of this poindexter, you too Dipper."

Dipper groaned. Why on earth was he doing this?

Earlier that day...

"Dipper!" Ford cries out.

"What?! Grunkle Ford?" Dipper asked.

"I've seen a new species. Small like faires but something different. I believe they may be pixies. And I need someone's help on recording these pixies. Will you help me?" Ford asked.

"Yes!" Dipper screamed enthusiastically, "I mean, yeah sure." He replies more cool. Ford has been asking out of Dipper more and more. Nothing can make Dipper more enthusiastic.

"Hey, Dip. Can't I come with you?" Mabel asked. She was bored and at the mention of pixies, she brighten up.

"No can do, Mabel. This is just for Dipper and me." Ford said.

"Why?" Mabel cried. Stan heard that too and asked, "Yeah, why poindexter?!"

Ford said, "I'm not risking it."

"What, you think we can't do it?" Stan asked.

"Not that... Just-" Ford was cut off by Mabel.

"How 'bout a bet? You and Dipster vs me and Stan! Whoever finds the pixies first wins and the loser must do whatever the winner wants!"

"This is not the time for games, I-" Stanford said but was cut off by Stan.

"What, are you too chicken? Just like when we were kids, huh? Buk buk buk buk!" Stan said and clucked like a chicken to emphasize what he meant.

"Oh, alright fine!" Ford snapped, "and I have the perfect revenge when you lose!"

At a certain part of the forest...

"They got to be around here somewhere..." Ford muttered.

"Yeah, Grunkle Ford... yeah..." Dipper said.

It's been a few hours since they searched for the pixies and Dipper was getting a bit tired.

"What if they find the pixies before we do?" Dipper asked.

"No, they won't. They are not mystery hunters like us, Dipper. They don't have the first clue to finding those pixies." Ford said.

"And no worries, we are finally... wahh!" Ford screamed. Dipper screamed too.

Mabel was flying and saying, "Took you long enough! Grunkle Stan and I found the pixies a long time ago!"

"But how... what?" Ford mumbled.

"All down to Mabel," Stan said, with a giggling pixie on his shoulder. Behind the were a nest of pixies.

"How did you find those pixies?!" demanded Ford.

"And how are you flying?" Dipper added.

"Oh, that was simple." Mabel declared, "All I did was called for the elves and helped them. In return they let me use their pixie dust to fly."

"How did you know pixie dust can make you fly?!" asked Ford.

"Have you never read Peter Pan?! This is a dream come true!" Mabel said and kept on flying.

"Point is, we won and you are going to face our punishment!" Stan declared.

Ford and Dipper groaned. This day was not going to end happily.