Proulouge: Letter number one

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHINGGGGG

JACE POV
Don't judge me, don't you dare Judge me! You've probably been in my exact position you hypocrite.....ok, you should judge me...my position is uniquely stupid. How the hell does someone like me (popular,hot, etc) gets a crush on a girl like her (geeky, artsy,Nerdy) it makes no sense. Then again, how could you not like her. She has beautiful red hair that you want to touch just to see if it's even real. Vibrant green eyes that are so beautiful they look like contacts. Pale skin that makes her hair and eyes pop. And her small figure makes her adorable. She's like one of those fruits that look beautifully edible, then you take a bite and the next thing you know you're dead. The worst part is that she Hates me. She hates me so much. I hate this nagging crush. It's just something else I have to deal with. It also doesn't help that I practically drool if I see her. And when she talks to me....welllll

$&$&$&$&$&$
I was looking for things in my locker. I have it very organized, yet I can't seem to find a pen for English. I keep looking, "Hey Jace" I practically jump out of my skin. I shut my locker with a slam and turn around, putting my back against the locker.
"H-hey Clary" I stutter. I never used to stutter, even if I tried I couldn't, know stuttering is all i do.
"Hey, Do you have a pencil, I need one for calculus and no one here seems to have one" she says annoyed. I gulp, I open my locker and grab a pencil.
"H-here" I say handing it to her. She takes it, her fingers brush mine sending electric shock waves that should've been able to kill me.
"Thanks" She says, rolling her eyes.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&
After I met Clary, well, my dating life was over, I tried to hook up with girls, but I always felt like I was cheating on Clary, which is ironic because she hates me and will never Ever date me, not even if I was the last human on earth. It gets annoying, I can't do anything, when girls come up to me asking if we can hook up, I can't say 'sorry, I have a girlfriend' even though I wish I could.

$&$&$&$&$&
I was at a bar, tiered of school, and clary. A brunette comes up to me. "Hey," She says. I nod at her in acknowledgment. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go dance?" She asks.
"Oh, uh, no, I'm fine" I say.
"You have a girlfriend?" She asks.
"No," I say.
"Then what's the problem?" She asks.
"I'm just not interested" I answer.
"You don't swing that way?" She asks.
"No, I just, don't want to dance" I say.
"Ok, your loss"

$&$&$&$&$&$
It would be heaven if I could date Clary. If I could date Clary, man, I would treat her right. Like I said before, I can't have a girlfriend but that doesn't mean Clary can't have a boyfriend.

$&$&$&$&$&$
I needed to go to the bathroom. I turned the hall and saw Clary kissing this guy, her boyfriend. Sebastian. My heart broke. It hurt to see her with someone else. It also angered me to see how Sebastian was treating her. He had his hands on her. One on her butt and one on her breast. "Seb, stop" Clary says in between kisses. She keeps telling him to stop. I was about to show this guy a piece of my mind when finally Clary pushed him away. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP.......I can't do this Sebastian, I can't be with you, I'm breaking up with you!" She yells, then she storms off.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$
Maybe if I had done something, she would've been mine by now. She would've been my girlfriend. I would be able to hold her tightly in my arms. Cuddle with her. Tell her how beautiful she is. And show her how much I love her. I would kiss her and make her happy. I want to be with her, I just don't know how. I sigh as I look down at the note I had written.

Dear Clary,
I don't know how to tell you this, so I'm going to write this down, you probably think I'm a coward for writing you a note, you'll probably show this to your friends and laugh about it. But, I know you hate me and truth be told I am terrified of rejection, well, rejection from you. I want to tell you Clary, that I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, that your adorable laugh I hear while I pass you in the hallway makes my day. How you're not afraid to stand up for what's right makes me like you even more. I know you don't know who I am, but if you want to write me a letter leave it tucked inside in the left potted plant in the front of the school.

Yours truly,
Anonymous

I sigh. Screw it. Then I tuck in the letter into Clary's locker and hurry around the corner. I see Clary open her locker and read the letter.