Last Letter

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
I felt his soft lips. My heart beat sped up. He pulls away. I look at him in shock. "Jace..." Jace looks at me.
      "I'm sorry" Jace says.
      "Jace.......I just fixed things with anonymous" I say. Jace laughs coldly. "Jace...you know I really like him....."
       "Right...." Jace says.
$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
I was lying in my bed. If Jace did anything, he left me confused. Anonymous, he's the sweetest guy I've ever met. He makes me feel complete when I read his letters. But I don't know who he is. Jace....He also makes me feel complete. And I know him. But, he....He....he's perfect.. too perfect. I don't want him to wake up one day and find out that I......I'm not good enough for him. I don't want him to get up and leave me when he realizes this. I've already been left enough times to last a life time. I sigh and try to decide what to do.

JACE POV
Have you ever been doing something that you would think would make someone like you more and then it just blows up in your face? No? Just the blonde idiot? Great! Clary now can't decide if she likes me, or me better.i should've told her I was Anonymous. Better yet I should've just talked to her instead of leaving notes. When I kissed her.....it was as if time stopped. It was amazing. And then....angel! Why do I ruin everything!!!! I have to tell her! I have to tell her, there is no other way. I get up and grab a pen.

Dear Clary,
This is my last note to you, I have decided to finally meet you. I want to try and see you again..... I know you kissed...Jace, and I don't blame you, you'll understand why, I just need you to please meet me at the same park at the same time as last time. I'll be waiting.

My last note,
Anonymous

I sigh and fold the letter. Hopefully this goes well.

CLARY POV
I open my locker and I find a note in my locker. Guilt consumes me as I remember my kiss with Jace I open it and read it.
Dear Clary,
This is my last note to you, I have decided to finally meet you. I want to try and see you again..... I know you kissed...Jace, and I don't blame you, you'll understand why, I just need you to please meet me at the same park at the same time as last time. I'll be waiting.

My last note,
Anonymous
He knows....he knows, but he isn't mad. I have to go....I have to.