❤️

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

If you haven't please go read the last chapter! Please!!!! 

It's 💔
Ok bye!
CLARY POV
     "Aw Clary, you poor thing....you actually thought you had a chance with him" Everyone starts laughing. I feel tears flood my eyes.
       "Kailyn" Jace warns.
       "Babe, be quite" Kailyn says. I feel my heart flip. Again. I thought a guy was nice and sweet and I turned out to be wrong...again. I finally let a tear roll down my cheek. It felt so good, "Aw, she's crying guys!" Kailyn says. Everyone laughs harder and harder. I feel like an idiot. I wipe my tears away roughly in disgust. I spent so much time trying to look good....so much time wondering who Anonymous was....so much time writing and reading those stupid notes!....So much time falling in love with him... I finally stumble away. I kick off my heels angrily and grab them as I walk away.

JACE POV
      I see Clary walk away heart broken. I run towards her. I can't lose her because of this. Not because of this. I grab her arm and turn her around. I thought she would push me away and yell at me to leave her alone. Instead she cries even more. "Why did you even bother Jace?! Why do you hate me so much to go out of your way to make me fall for you?" I ask. I grab a red curl.
      "I swear, I didn't do anything...I don't know why Kailyn said those things Clary. But I swear on the angel, I didn't do anything. I love you Clary.....that's why I started witting those notes....because I love you and I didn't know how to tell you without you rejecting me because you thought this would happen...and I'm sorry this did happen I'm a coward and a selfish idiot because I am hoping right now that you'll forgive me, and I know you won't but-." I get interrupted by her kissing me.
"That's my anonymous" She whispers against my lips.

$&$&$&$&&$&$&

Clary and I have been dating for two months now. It was nice not having to hide behind a piece of unwanted paper. I can finally kiss her and cuddle her and treat her how she deserves. Although, sometimes I still write her notes, except I actually write my name on the paper. Clary loves that I still write her notes. And I love when she leaves notes in my locker. It's all perfect. No hiding, no doubt, no heartbreak. Just me,her and sometimes James. James, he's practically my son. He's now 10 months old. He can walk and he's starting to talk. He can say hello and good bye....kinda. He says Hewo and Gootby but he's getting better at it. When my mom met Clary she was estatic! She told Clary every single embarrassing baby story I had. And now. I'm cuddling with Clary as we watch the note book. Finally Clary scrunches up her nose.
"This is so corny" She says I laugh as I stroak her hair. Clary changes the channel and lands on fifty shades of Grey. She blushes and scrambled to change back to the note book. "Ok, I change my mind.....not corny" She says. I laugh and kiss her head.