Family reunion pt.1

DISCLAIMER: I OWN JACE JUST AS MUCH AS I OWN MY PRIVATE JET......sooo....I OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!

JACE POV
I was extremely early to school. I told my parents that I wanted to practice my catches in foot ball. I run inside the school and go to Clary's locker. I look around and don't see anyone. I gently put the note into Clary's locker. I then go outside and practice catching, even though my catching is impeccable.
$&$&$&$&
I was back inside the school. Clary had just arrived. I look at her again as she opens the note and reads it. She bites her lip.She folds it gently as if it were the most precious thing she owned. The bell rings and I get to class.

CLARY POV
I kept re-reading the note over and over.

Dear Clary,
You have no idea how relieved I am that you wrote me back, I thought you would just throw the note away and forget about me. I am a male if you were wondering, I know you don't swing the other way, I don't want to tell you anything else, mostly because my physical features may or may not be easy to spot. I know you were in a tough relationship, It killed me to see you like that, and I wanted to help you, I just didn't know how. If you still want to talk to me then leave your note in the same place you left your last one. I will be waiting, not to pressure you or anything.

Yours truly,
Anonymously

       How can someone this sweet have feelings for me. I smile at the note. This guy is the type of guy you only see in books or movies. I take out another piece of paper

Dear Anonymous,
      How could I have not responded? I have been feeling...weird lately....my 'rough' relationships really screwed me over....and then, having this letter sent to me....it's amazing....I just wish you would've told me about this sooner, maybe I wouldn't be in this situation right now....Sorry, I don't mean it like that....my point is, thank you for even writing in the first place.

Love, Clary

$&$&$&$&
    After school I leave it in the potted plant. I drive back home. I collapse on my bed and fall asleep immediately.

JACE POV
     I grab the note without anyone looking. Everyone thinks I'm grounded so I go home early. I walk inside my house. "I'm home!" I announce. I turn to look at all my relatives in the couch. I gulp.
      "Jace! How are you" My grandma asks. I smile at her.
       "I'm good" I say. My grandma smiles and pulls me into a hug.
         "Go, I can read it all over your face...go upstairs Jace" She says. I pull away.
          "You won't...Uh....say anything right?" I ask.
         " I wouldn't dream of it" She says. I smile at her and go upstairs. I open the door to my room and see Fernando and Henry fighting with lightsabers. I open Clary's note and read it. I smile at The note. I put the note to my nose and smell it. It smells like fruit again. Then, all of a sudden the note gets ripped away from me. The note survived tho, I look behind me to see who the hell took my note.