1:00

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
You, are welcome for your extra chapter: Panda444444 ,ClaceEngamade and IngeColetteVorster  have fun! 😈😈😈
CLARY POV
We had cleaned James. I thanked Jace and went to my house. I knocked on the door and my mom came out. "Clary" She says, she hugs me.
"Mom" I say.
"You shouldn't be here baby" My mom says. I smile.
"I need you to take care of him" I explain. My mom looks down and sees the baby.
"Is he yours?" My mom asks. I shake my head.
"I found him in an alleyway, but I can't take care of him mom, I thought maybe you could" I explain. She nods and grabs the basket. I give her the note and explain what happened. I go home and go to sleep.

$&$&$&$&$&$
      I was at my locker organizing things. I re-read Anonymous's note.

Dear Clary,
I'm relieved to know that you feel the same way, I want to meet you somewhere so you can finally know who I am. Meet me at the old playground in Notarealstreet Avenue at 7:00 pm.

I hope to see you there,
Anonymous

      I hug the Note excitedly. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. My eyes widen. "L-l-Lilith?" I gasp. She flips her long black hair to her back.
      "Since you said that you didn't have a boyfriend, I want you to meet someone. His name is Trevor." Lilith says. "Trevor dear," a brown haired boy comes near me. He was tall and looked kinda cute.  "He will be takin you to the party tonight" Lilith says.
       "Tonight? Oh, I can't go" I explain
        "Oh that's too bad, you're going anyways"Lilith says. I shake my head.
        "No!" I say.
        "I am your mother! You do as I say!" Lilith says. 
         "No!" I argue. "You are not my mother, you are my stepmother!" Lilith was furious. She grips my arm and drags me away.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
      I was at the party. I wanted out, I need to go and see anonymous. I look at the clock. 7:30 I keep bitting my lip.

JACE POV
     I was waiting at the  park. I had a bouquet of rose's, they're Clary's favorite flowers. I also had some chocolates. I sigh, I look at my watch. 7:55 I sigh, maybe she didn't get the note...but she was at school. Couldn't she have told me she didn't want to meet me, she said she was excited, I sigh as I keep waiting.

$&$&$&$$&$&

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours. She'll be here any minute now. I check my watch. 12:59.....1:00 I sigh, I keep waiting. She's not going to show up..... I look at the flowers in disgust. I'm an idiot. I throw the flowers and chocolates in the trash angrily. I get in my car and drive home. I look at the clock as I drive away, 1:01

CLARY POV
   I finally got away from the party. I run to the park. I look at my watch. 1:01 I pant and look around. Nothing, I lost him, I lost my chance. I was angry, sad and terrified. Angry at Lilith for keeping me in her stupid party. Sad that I didn't meet anonymous. And terrified that I lost him....forever.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

EVIL ME IS BACK!!!!!!