Anonymus

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHINGGGG
A/n: I should KILL Clary in this Chapter...Or kill Clace....kill everyone! Because Panda444444 deserves it.... I shouldn't even publish this early! but I won't do that because this chapter is prewritten! And because I'm nice.....

CLARY POV
      Jace pulls over In Front of my house. He looks at me. "Thank you for today...I really needed it" I say. Jace smiles at me.
        "You're welcome," Jace says. I blush lightly. I lift my hand up planning to hug him. But I think better of it. I put my hand back down. 
         "Bye," I whisper. I go inside and go to my room. I sit down and start writing.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for sending Jace to me. It really helped me. To answer your never answered questions, I sketch in my free time, my favorite color is red, my favorite class is art, and I honestly don't know who you are...I wish I did.... anyway, thank you Anonymous.
Love,
Clary

I sigh at the note. I turn off the lights and go to sleep.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&
      It's been two days since my night with Jace. We've been getting closer. I usually wait until he finishes football practice. I get teased by some girls but I ignore it and keep sketching. I should be getting a note tomorrow. I sigh and look at my drawing. I had drawn a boy. But, instead of a face, there was a question mark. I drew Anonymous. I bite my lip and turn to a new page. I start sketching again. Jace sits down next to me. "You wanna go to Cheesecake Factory?" He asks. I shrug.
"Sure," I say.
$&$&$&$&
      Jace and I had ordered two spaghetti bowls and two Cokes. The waiter brought the two huge bowls of pasta. I look at Jace and then at the plates. "Hey, uh....can I cancel one of them?" Jace asks.
       "Oh, of course," the waitress says puffing her chest out.
       "Can we get extra plates?" I ask.
       "Sadly we're all out," she says coldly to me.
         "Hey, can we get some more plates?" A guy a few tables away asks.
          "Sure hon, be right up," The girl says. I roll my eyes. I start eating the pasta. We keep eating then I notice that Jace and I had the same string of pasta. I blush bright red as I bite the string. It then falls to the plate.

         "Clary...why do you sketch?" Jace asks taking me off guard.

         "Oh.....I uh, well... I sketch because.....because it's an escape from reality" I whisper.

         "What's reality, Clary?" He asks. I look at him in shock. "You don't have to answer," Jace says.

         "No, I do.....Just...not here, please" I plead. He nods. He slaps a 100 dollar bill on the table, then we leave.

JACE POV

     I was with clary, in the dark park. on the swings next to each other. "My father abandoned me when I was five. My mother has worked her ass off to care for me...But that also means that she couldn't take care of me. I guess that's why I ended up with Sebastian. I was desperate...Despreat for someone to take care of me and love me. My mom wasn't there to guide me into if he was a good person or not. I don't know...this is probably stupid" Clary says. swinging slightly on the swing. I look at the girl. She was looking down at the floor, suddenly she was interested in the small twig. Her beautiful red curly hair looked wild even in the dark. Her small figure shaped perfectly. I don't understand how she thinks her body is too small, it's absolutely perfect. "I probably deserved it....maybe it's some kind of Karma" She continues.

      "No, you don't deserve it...You deserve someone who loves you and will treat you like you deserve the world...Because you do Clary" I blurt out.