Lake Trixy

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

WARNING: FROM NOW ON THIS FANFIC IS RATED MATURE! THERE MAY BE SOME TRIGGERING TOPICS, SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL

CLARY POV

    Sebastian and I were making out in his car. We drove out to lake trixy. I tug at his black hair slightly. He starts lifting my shirt up. "Seb....I'm not ready," I say in between kisses.

     "Aha," He says but keeps lifting my shirt. His hands roam my waist. His hands felt sick against my body. I pull away but he quickly leans into my neck.

     "Seb, Seb stop......Stop!" I yell trying to push him off. He won't get off. "Sebastian stop!" I yell.

    "No!" He yells pulling away. "I've waited too damn long! I didn't even cheat on you, you flat-chested bitch!" He yells. I wanted to get out of the car. I go for the door handle to open it. Instead, i get whipped around and get slammed into the driver's seat. I keep telling him to stop, but it does no good.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

       I yelled for help as Sebastian violated me with his hand. He hasn't put his thing down there yet. Finally, he groaned. He threw my clothes out the window. Then he opens the door and throws me out of the car, naked. He rolls down the window. "Maybe next time, you'll stop whining and get a ride home," he says. He then drives away. I see a figure with a red cloak. A blonde girl. I quickly put my clothes on. Then I started crying. I feel so useless and pathetic. How did I let this happen to me. I just want to die. I look at the icy water. I would like to die with the cold. You just slowly fall asleep until you're dead. I jump onto the lake and let water consume me.

$&$&)&)$&)
I woke up in the hospital, apparently the red cloak girl saved me. Thankfully that was kept a secret. Yes, I tried to commit suicide.....that's what anonymous can't ever know. I can't have the only person who gives a damm about me know this....I can't. I sigh and open my locker ready to break my heart again and throw Anonymous's note in the trash. I freeze. There's nothing. I search my whole locker. Nothing. He gave up you idiot! What with you throwing the notes in the trash?! I shake my head. No, no. I open the box I have, it was filled with notes I never read. I didn't want to throw it away. I open the notes.

Dear Clary,
Did I do something wrong? Please tell me.

Yours truly,
Anonymous

Dear Clary,
Why do you keep throwing my letters in the trash....are you mad at me?

Yours truly,
Anonymous

Dear Clary,

Please Clary, stop throwing my notes in the trash...or at least read them.

Yours truly,
Anonymous

Dear Clary,
I,..... oh forget it!

Yours truly,
Anonymous

I close the box and slam my locker shut with a bang. "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE" I yell. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY YOU SELFISH BITCH!" I yell again. "SO SPILL ALL MY SECRETS! I couldn't care less" I whisper the last part. I sigh and run off.