Beginning

I walk around in the middle of the night and hug myself as the cold wind hits my body. I look around and search every little spot only to find nothing.

One week....it's been one week that something so precious is been taken from me. Yes, taking from me. We searched for hours and hours, every small space in this whole town. It can't be that my small baby ran away.

My small innocent and helpless baby boy. How can someone dare to take him away from me?! He is probably so scared without me and his family. What if he is hurt?

"Namjoon, please come home. It's 3 in the morning. You would never find him, it's too dark." I turn around and see Jin standing there, looking as awful as me since we both feel so guilty. In my eyes, it's only my fault that my baby is gone but for him, it's another story. He says that he should have never ask me to get the band aids out of his bag.

I sigh. "H-he could be here. W-we never know" I whisper. He smiles sadly at me, comes up to me and hugs me. "Believe me Joonie. He is not here right now. Let's go home and sleep a little. We need the sleep and energy so we can continue our search in the morning when the sun shines." I just give in and follow him into the car.

Just why? We were so happy but now our small sunshine is been taken away and a heavy rain is soaking us in sadness, coldness and pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop this! It's your last warning!!!" the man screams and I flinch away but not without kicking him. "This is it. I thought that you would have learned within this week but I guess not!" He grabs me violently and I whimper. He drags me over to a small corner and ties me up to a chair.

This filthy room and the darkness. The darkness that I detest the most in my whole time that I have been here. The way that I have to live here right now, like a worthless creature in a small room with nothing but a small blanket, that should hold me warm but does a terrible job at it. I just hate and wish to go back to Namjoon. I wish that he would save me.

Yes, I am begging God to help me get back to that person that I hated for a short time. I really miss him and the others. DAMN, I even miss Jungkook, that devils child. I just wish to cuddle them all while I have warm clothes on. I even miss being the little that I was. Please God, I will not fight them anymore! Just send them to me, please.

I stop thinking as I feel the first slap across my face. I moan at the pain and look the person with sad eyes. "Please....why are you doing this? I thought that we are friends" I whisper as I start to cry.