Chapter 12 + info note ^^

Jimin POV

Jungkook fell asleep in the middle of the movie and is wrapped, just like me, inside a fuffy blanket. I stare at the movie and actually feel relaxed. I guess that I can just lay back now since I will not run away anymore. I am actually not concentrating on the colorful figures on the screen but I am thinking about all my decision of my life, that I have ever made. 

"What is my baby thinking about? Is it the fishies?" I look up and see Namjoon smiling at me. I smile a little and lift my arms up at him. His smile widens and he lifts me onto his lap. He cuddles me and I also need to smile. I would definitly miss the hugs, cuddles and kindness of this . And it would probably be the closest that I will ever feel like I am part of a family. 

I like this all. This is my life now. My family, my happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

This is the end of this book. If anyone wants some small situation chapters then feel free to send me a message or write a comment. Requests are open hahha :)

If nobody wants any then I want to thank you all for reading this book and the first one. I will concentrate now on my other books and try to update when I have time. I can't say when that will be but I try my best. I don't have as many time as I had before because I started working. 

I also wanted to ask if any of you read non-fanfiction stories? Because I wrote a book and was thinking on maybe uploading it to Wattpad. Would anyone read it?

Thank you again for reading:)

See ya maybe in another book^^

-Sheila