Chapter 11

Jimin POV

I lay on the couch and cuddle into the blanket that Namjoon had put around me. I look at everyone and relax. I know that I am save here and that Sehun is hopefully not coming for me again. I was so grateful when they saved me and that I am part of this family. I never had that before.

It's final. I will stay here with them. I will not try to run away anymore. I know that this is the place where I have to be. I will just get hurt if I am on my own and I am just so happy to have people that care about me so much.

"Are you comfortable baby" Namjoon asks and I nod with a small smile. "What movie should we watch? You can choose"

"I don't know. " I whisper and cuddle against him. He smiles and hugs me.

"Kookie know! Kookie know Minnie mobie" Jungkook says excited as he runs towards the shelves with all of the Dvds. Jin shakes his head with a small smile but let Kookie choose as he saw that I don't protest.

I stare at Kookie. I am very happy to be here and very confident with my decision but I am a little unsure about Jungkook. I know that he will normally not attack me anymore since I accept now everything but you can never be a 100 % sure. He does have some mental issues and when I remember correctly, Jin said that Kookie has some medication for it. Nothing should happen, right?

"Minni liwk fishy" Jungkook shouts as he runs up to Jin, handles him 'Finding Nemo', very proud and with a big smile. Jin pats his head. "Good boy."

I look at them. Jungkook remembers what I like? Maybe everything will have a happy ending?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

another small update, I hope you like it:)

I am thinking of maybe doing some requests for some chapters, what do you guys think?

-Sheila