Chapter 9

Jimin POV

I slowly wake up and get confused. It's so comfortable and warm. I don't remember the floor at Sehuns house to be so comfortable.

Then it hits... Crying, wishing for Namjoon, getting saved, cuddles, love... How could I forget that????

I open my eyes and sit up. I look at my right and see Namjoon, sleeping all peacefully. I smiles and throw myself at him.

"ughhhh" he groans then opens his eyes. "ohhh hey baby. Did you have a nice sleep?" he smiles. I nod and grin widely at him. "aren't you the cutest? Are you hungry?" he asks. I shake my head and just cuddle onto his chest. His arms automatically move to my back and he starts moving them up and down. I sigh and just enjoy the comfortable feeling.

After some silence, I feel Namjoon sitting up a little." I am really sorry for what happened my love. This wouldn't have happened, when I had pay more attention. I was so worried and it is only me to blame. I am such a bad daddy." he whispers. I sit up and look into his eyes. I see regret, anger but also sadness.

" It wasn't your fault. He would have gotten me either way. He is a monster " I say.

" but... But you were under his hands for such a long time. We tried to find you so hard. I even got scold by Jin hyung" he says.

"I never lost hope. I knew that you would come and I knew that I just have to be brave" I give him a small smile.

"i already said this one time but I will repeat myself. I will do everything for you." he smiles back at me. I blush and hug him.

"thank you so much for saving me." i say into his ear. He chuckles.

"Don't give me the whole credit. Jin and Yoongi hyung did most of the job. I was just the one stressing them. I am a professional at that. I have to use my talent somewhere"

I giggle and shake my head. "I will thank them later but now I am just happy to be in your arms."

He holds me closer. "same my little Minnie. I love you!"

"I love you too daddy and now let's cuddle"

"Yes my little boss" he laughs and kisses my head.