Chapter 5

Namjoon POV

„Where is he?" I ask nervous as I run to Jins room. He jumps in shock and rolls his eyes.

„I won't be able to tell you if you give me a heart attack so chill down!" Jin sasses me. I roll my eyes and just stare at him. „OMG chill!! I have an address. We followed Jimins steps through street cameras. You should be so damn grateful because I lost so many hours of beauty sleep!!"

I roll my eyes. „Beauty sleep? Won't help" I mumble.

„Excuse me? What was that? I may loose the address" My eyes widen.

„Nothing!!!! I just said that you are the most beautiful person on his earth" I say while I fall to my knees.

„Are you both idiots finish? I just want to get Minnie and then sleep for a few days" I look to my left and see Yoongi standing there, ready to leave and with his arms crossed.

I jump up and nod. „You are coming?"I ask.

„Yes or why do you think that I am not in my bed? We do have an address but we don't know who took Minnie. It would be insane to go alone" Yoongi says and turns around. „Come on!!"

I give Jin a look but directly follow.

I am ready to kick some butts!! MINNIE BABY I AM COMING!!!!!

---------------------------------------

I know that this is short but I still hope that you guys understand me. Please show me respect.  I update when I can and I am sorry if it's short. Also I am writing author notes because I want to inform you guys about my updates and stuff. I am not doing it to get on you nerves so please don't comment mean things. If it doesn't stop then I have to take down the book. I am already sick and fighting with myself everyday. I don't know if I can take that...I mean I try to be as honest with you all as possible....