Not Guilty - 4

Hi SwaSanians! Here's the last shot of Not Guilty. I wrote it purely due to my yearning for Happily Ever After however, the shot doesn't go exactly to that extent. Once again, it draws some scenes/dialogues from the show due to their relevance and appeal. If you liked it, please let me know through your Votes and comments.

________________________________________________

Swara walked to the door when she saw Ragini move.

"Laksh? Did you come to see me? You forgave me?" She stretched her hand to reach Laksh.

"Never!" Laksh hadn't forgotten the games Ragini played and pushed her back in anger.

Swara rushed to hold Ragini. At the same time, Sanskaar yelled, "Laksh! You don't know what you are doing. If you can't help, just go and sleep. But get out of here first."

"Bhai! This is my house."

"Laksh, this is Ragini's house too. You married her with complete rituals. Remember, Lucky?"

Swara had to sedate Ragini to sleep as she became restless after seeing Laksh.

In the evening, Sanskaar was waiting for Swara in their room. When she walked in, deep in thought, he asked, "How is Ragini?"

"I gave her the sedative. She should wake up by dinner time."

"Swara, are you okay?"

"No, Sanskaar. Today Laksh has brought up this topic after so long. Sanskaar, what is the way forward for us? We grew habitual to this relationship which was to end when my parents came together. But, with Ragini, all the things happening one after the other, we never thought about this."

"It's okay, Swara. For now, just concentrate on Ragini. Let her get well first. Today she responded to Laksh. Maybe we should take it as a good sign."

"Hmm..." Swara was lost in untangling the knot of her relation with Sanskaar.

"Lot of things are happening. You try to get a short nap. It will help you relax for a while." He started towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to check on Laksh. I still care for my brother as you care for your sister."

______________________________

Sanskaar went to Laksh's room. He looked better seemingly in his senses now.

Sanskaar entered Laksh's room "Lucky, can we talk?"

"Bhai, I wanted to come to you as well. Bhai, please tell me whatever happened in the afternoon..."

"...happened for real. Lucky, you have to control your nerves with Ragini. She is responding to you, but if you push her away, she will drift apart."

"Bhai, what about all things she did with me?"

"Lucky, do you remember that you had kidnapped Swara? Due to your immature ways, you cancelled your wedding with Ragini twice? Brought out the truth of Swara's parents and used it to your advantage? You led to the shaming of the Gadodia family and got them ousted from the society? I know Lucky. Probably even Swara doesn't know all of it. Now you tell me when Swara can hate you, and then forgive and accept you even after all your acts, can't you accept Ragini?"

"Sanskaar, you called me your brother. For the sake of that relationship, can you be honest with me?"

"Regarding?" Sanskaar asked, suddenly wary of Laksh's questions.