Chapter 2

Eyyy! So here's part 2. Sorry if there are mistakes.

By the time Minx arrived at the cafe, the other three youtubers were already there. Cry was wearing his usual green hoddie, blue jeans and his poker face mask. Pewdie was wearing a blue brofist shirt and his usual brown pants. Ken was wearing a red shirt with dark brown jeans. Minx was wearing her favorite purple shirt with swirls and long dark blue jeans.

'It's nice to hang out with them again', Minx thought as she walked over, 'at least it will take my mind off her...'

"Hi guys," Minx said as she approached the table.

After exchanging greetings, Minx sat down beside Ken and looked at Cry and Pewds who sat opposite her. They looked as if they had something to say.

"Hey Minxy, how about we go to that amusement park that is nearby?" Cry asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah! It'll be fun!" Ken exclaimed.

Cry, Pewds and Ken looked at Minx pleadingly. They were practically begging her to agree. Minx looked at them with a faint smile and nodded. She felt slightly amused with their attempt at getting her out of her depression.

Soon, the gang finally reached the carnival. "Oh my god! They have cotton candy!" Cry exclaimed, as if he were playing Bioshock Infinite. Ken and Pewds laughed at Cry while Minx gave him another smile.

Then, the group went around taking every ride that the amusement park had to offer until Cry felt nauseous.

"Alright. How about we take a break until Cry feels better?" Ken asked, gesturing at an nauseous Cry who was resting on a bench.

"Okay, I guess," Pewdie said.

He turned to Minx and asked, "So, do you want to get eat something? its already 5:30pm."

The female gamer turned and looked at the bearded man, silently asking if he would be alright taking care of Cry by himself.

Ken nodded at Minx, "It's alright, I think I can take care of Cry. Go ahead but get me something to eat too."

"Get me a drink or something too," the masked brunette said painfully.

Pewds smiled a little at Cry's pain and nodded, grabbing Minx's hand. They walked off towards the food stalls. The Swede looked at the British woman with a concerned gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Minx asked, though she already knew the answer.

"Are you feeling any better? You haven't looked very happy ever since that day," Pewdie said.

"I guess I haven't been happy for quite some time now," Minx said quietly, "But I don't think Krism would be happy if she saw how pathetic I am now. So I'm going to continue living out the rest of my days without her."

Minx didn't actually believe that she could live on without her beloved American. She had thought about committing suicide but never attempted to. At least not that anyone knew of.

After purchasing some food for themselves and the two Americans back at the bench, the two youtubers walked back. Laughing from time to time at the little jokes in their conversation.

"Where were you guys? I'm hungry," Cry whined, as if he were a 6-year-old. He was clearly feeling a lot better.

"Awww, poor baby. Mommy's back with some food for you," Minx replied in her high pitched voice. "Do you want anything else? Huh? How about a drink? Or do you need me to feed you?" her voice returning back to normal.

"Actually, I don't mind being fed," Cry said, a cheeky grin under his porcelain mask, earning him a playful whack from Minx.

"Ow!" Cry exclaimed, faking a hurt tone.

Then, the four youtubers sat down together and started chatting away. They didn't realize that the sun was setting until Ken said,"Hey, its already 8 o'clock. I think there are fireworks that star-"

"Oh my god! Look at the fucking fireworks!" Cry shouted, cutting Ken off as soon as the fireworks started.

The four gamers sat side by side in silence. Admiring the fireworks shoot across the dark midnight sky. Colourful lights rays of light lit up night sky as the booming sounds continued filling the night.

'These fireworks are so beautiful,' Minx thought. Her mind going back to that night when she confessed to Krism...

Minx looked at the girl beside her, a longing expression on her face. The moonlight shone on the girl's face, making her more beautiful than usual. Oh, how Minx longed to touch the other woman's face. How she longed to kiss her lips.

"Hey-y, Krism. I...I know that...we haven't known e-each other for...a long time." Minx stuttered, "But I...I really feel that...that. Well... I like like you."

As soon as the brunette finished talking, the one red eyed woman grabbed Minx and crashed their lips together. Fireworks immediately lit up behind them. Lighting up the dark sky like it did in the present.

"Well, I like you too, Minx," Krism said as soon as their lips parted, her cheeks a deep shade of red.

They gazed into each others eyes lovingly. Knowing that this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

"These fireworks are so beautiful. Just like you..."

Minx shook her head lightly, clearing the memory of her ex-girlfriend from her head. 'Why did you have to leave, Krism? Why?' She questioned as her eyes filled with tears.

So... I've finished chapter 2... I honestly have no idea where this story is going and I don't think that this will help the plot much. And holy crap! There are people who look at my terrible work! Anyways, if you have read this far, I say thank you!