Ending 1

The first ending is here. I hope I didn't disappoint you with the quality of this and that you'll enjoy it. Sorry if there are any mistakes, btw...

~Ken's POV~

It's been slightly more than a week since Minx had been moved from the ICU to a normal ward. Her ward was a personal ward that everyone agreed to chip in and pay for. It was so much nicer and at least more people could visit at once. There was a short hallway-ish thing before it lead to the main part of the room. The main part had the usual hospital stuff and even a bedside drawer, a vase filled with fresh flowers, and even a radio. The best part was the fact that the room was already painted a light shade of purple, Minx's favorite colour.

Everyday, she has many visitors: people whom she plays with and even some other friends I've never met before. In other words, many people. Sadly, her family couldn't come to America due to the short term notice.

As far as I know, Minx hasn't shown any signs of waking. In fact, she doesn't seem to be improving since the second day she was admitted into the hospital. That's actually very bad according to the doctor. Minx always had a strong will but I guess the recent events have just hurt her badly. I hope she gets better soon....

"Ken? Hello! You there buddy? Keeeeenn!"

"Huh? What?"

Cry's incessant voice interrupted my train of thoughts. I looked at the door to see the masked man standing there with his arms crossed while tapping his foot.

"Finally. I've been trying to get your attention for ages!"

"Sorry, dude. I was just thinking. What was it you wanted?"

"Nothing, actually. I just got bored." Cry admitted sheepishly, looking at the floor.

I chuckled to myself before inviting him to sit down and chat. He nodded his head enthusiastically before walking over to sit on the chair on the opposite side of the bed.

We talked for a very long time. Talking about many different topics like games, youtube (but of course, staying away from haters), our personal life and other things. It was fun to talk like that, like Minx was there with us and joining in on the conversation. It wasn't long before we started to get hungry.

"Hey, what time is it? I'm getting hungry."

"Me too. Do you want to eat something?"

"Yeah. I'll go get us something to eat," I declared as I stood up. "You stay here and keep Minx company."

"But I wanna go get our food!" Cry whined playfully like a kid and slouched in his seat.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied and walked to the ward's door.

I swung open the door, quietly laughing at Cry's playfulness. As the door opened, my eyes widened. Standing there was someone I had never expected to see here. My grin immediately transformed into a frown.

"What are you doing here?"

"What's wrong? Can't I be here?"

~

~Minx's POV~

It has been a while since I was hospitalized, like what? 10 days? Anyway, just 4 days ago, Cry visited me. He told me about my condition even though he said Pewds and Ken would kill him if they found out.

"Hey Minxypoo! Are you feeling any better?"

'Not much. I still feel the same,' I replied, but, of course, he couldn't hear me.

"You know, I was just thinking, don't you want to get up?"

'What do you mean?'

"I mean, I'm not supposed to ask you this but why don't you want to get up? Don't you want to see us again?"