Chapter 3

Eyyy! Part 3 is here. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

~Following week or so~

Minx woke up to the sound of her Skype account ringing. She sat up in her seat and looked at her computer screen.

'Fuck. I must have left the computer on the entire night,' thought Minx as she answered the Skype call.

"Hey Minx, how ya feeling today? Up for a game of TTT with me, Cry and Ken?" A familiar Swedish accent said.

"Hi, Pewds. I'm fine, thanks for asking. But I don't feel like playing TTT today." Minx replied sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Well, too bad then," Pewdie smirked, "Open up your door."

Confused, Minx hung up the call. She walked down stairs towards the front door and opened it. Much to her surprise, she saw Cry, Ken and Pewds sitting on her porch.

"What the fuck are you people doing here?" The female gamer questioned, glaring.

"Oh, come on. We knew that if we just asked to come, you would say no," Ken answered, "So we just came. There's no way you won't let us in your house now."

The purple banged brunette sighed in defeat and stepped aside, allowing the three youtubers into her house. Having come to Minx's house countless times before, they walked pass the purple banged brunette into her gaming room and started setting up their computers.

"Since, you guys will obviously take awhile, I'm going to go eat something," Minx announced to the group before walking off towards the kitchen.

The three gamers nodded and continued with their computers. Once they were done, they sat down and looked around the room.

The room had not changed since they last came. It was a pretty large room with a desk and computer on one end of the room for Minx. A few extra tables and chairs in case anyone came over to play games with her. On the other end of the room was a couch and some bean bag chairs facing a television. This was where Minx spent most of her free time if she wasn't out or recording games.

As the three gamers looked around, something purple and small on Minx's table caught Cry's eye. Being the closest one to her table, he bent over and picked up the small object. It was a pretty purple book that was beautifully decorated with the words "Michelle's Diary" on the front, written in Krism's handwriting. The masked brunette immediately reconigzed the small book as the one that was given to Minx as a birthday present from Krism the previous year at the the girl's birthday party.

Cry beckoned to his friends to come and take a look at the book. The two walked over to take a look at Cry's find.

"Should we read it? I feel like we're invading her privacy," Ken said, fidgeting. He obviously didn't like the idea of going through the book of thoughts.

"How else can we help her if we don't read it?" Pewdie said, grabbing the book out of Cry's hands. "We'll just read the entries after Krism's disappearance, shouldn't be too bad right?," he continued saying.

"Ken, can you watch the hall for Minx and knock on the wall if she's coming?" Cry asked, knowing that he would rather watch the door than read the book.

Ken nodded and walked towards the room's doorway. Pewds and Cry looked at each other nervously and opened the small book to the page dated '16 May 2014'. The day when Krism disappeared.

Part 3 is quite okay, I guess. I shall be writing what is written in the diary in the next part. Anyways, since my holidays have ended *cries*, I won't have anymore time to write so I have to end it soon.... So, sorry if the following chapters are rushed. If you have read this far, I say thank you!